Eps.6 : Redemption

"What!!M-m-Me!!No..Please..That Thing Will Kill Me In One Swift Blow..Please"Aliff Begging For His Life But Nina Suddenly Walk Towards Aliff And Slap Him Hard And He Fall Down To The Floor Head First.."YOU SHOULD THINK THAT FIRST BEFORE YOU DECIDED TO PUT US ON A MARSH KING'S TRAP!!"Nina Getting Mad And Mad Everytime She See Aliff..She Goes Back To Her Seat And Trying To Calm Herself Down.."Nina..You Need To Calm Down..Have Mercy On Him..We All Know He Was Wrong But Please..Give Him A Chance For Redemption..Yes We Will Make Him A Bait..But Can You Promise Me That We Will Protect Him As Long As He Become A Bait?"Khai Try To Reassure Nina.."Okay..I Will..But I Do It For All Of Us..We Need As Many Men To Defeat Marsh King.."Nina Said.."Okay,So Lets Start Our Operations Tonight..Everyone Nods Except For Aliff.."Don't Worry Young Man..You'll Be Protected..We All Got Your Back"Khai Said To Him..Aliff Just Nods And Sighing,Probably Regretting Of His Doing Before..

That Night,Aliff Was Walking Alone To The Marsh King's Castle..As Usual...All The Marsh Army Was Guarding With Their Eyes All Glowing Red..The Marsh Army Is Active At Night But Very Poor With Sunlight..The Sun Makes Them Groggy And Dizzy But They Still Can Fight..Aliff Walk Towards The Castle Door..The Marsh Guards Who Was Guarding The Castle Door Is Letting Him In..Inside He Was Greeted By Doctor Marsh.."Well Well If It Isn't Our Friends And Ally..Long Time No See.." Doctor Marsh Said.."Well I've Been On Errand So I Should Be Busy..So I Come Here To See The Majesty.."Aliff Said,Calmly.."Well He Is On His Throne Right Now..He's Still Kinda Wounded Though..That Scum..Has A Great Power..But Still He Is No Match For The Majesty..Our King Heal Faster By Himself.."Doctor Marsh Said With Proud.."Well Can I See Him Now?"Aliff Ask.."Sure Sure..Just Go Straight And Turn Left After The Altar.."Doctor Marsh Said As He Continue His Research..Aliff Was Going Towards The Direction That Doctor Marsh Asked For...After He Turned Left After The Altar Suddenly A Big Arrow Flies Towards Aliff..Aliff Barely Dodged The Arrow.."This Is A Ballistae Arrow,But Why?"Aliff Said To Himself..Another Ballistae Arrow Flies Towards Aliff But Aliff Freeze The Arrow And The Arrow Was Turning Into Ice..Suddenly From Behind A Black Mist Figure Is Trying To Sneak Killing Aliff But Aliff Notices It And Manage To Dodge In Time.."Who Are You?"Aliff Ask In Shocked.."The Dead Cannot Speak"The Black Figure Smirks And Charge Towards Him With An Automatic Rifle..He Shoots Towards Aliff But Aliff Froze The Bullet And The Bullet Stop And Falls To The Floor..The Black Mist Put Away His Weapon And Shoot The Black Smoke Towards Aliff..Aliff Doesnt See This Coming The Smoke Hits His Right Shoulder..The Smoke Freezes His Right Shoulder And His Shoulder Turned Into A Black Solid Substance..Aliff Groan In Pain Because Of The Burning Feeling In His Shoulder.."You Shouldnt Have Come Here,The Majesty Knows That You're Helping Those Heroes.."The Black Figure Said.."I Am Not Helping Them.."Aliff Said In Pain.."Then Explain This!!"A Small Thunderous Voice Is Heard Behind..All Of The Heroes Is Flying Towards Aliff,Weak And Wounded.."He's Too Strong"Azwan Said.."Thank You For Nothing You Traitor"Aura's Voice Is Heard Behind Him Before She Laying Down,Feeling Weak..The Others Was Passed Out But Scamp Is Nowhere To Be Seen.."I-I'm Sorry Everyone"Aliff Was Surrender And Kneel Down To Marsh King..The Marsh King Laughs..He Picked Up Aura..Squeeze Her Tightly Until She Turned Back Into Human Form.."YOU WILL BE FIRST TO DIE!"Marsh King Was About To Crush Her When Suddenly The Hall Emits A Blue Light,Every Heroes Was Healed And Azwan & Others Was Waking Up Feeling Energized.."WHAT!WHAT IS IT NOW STILL WANNA FIGHT ME!I GONNA ARGHH!!!"His Voice Turned Into Agony When 2 Iced Shape Dragon Sword Is Sticking Into Both Of His Eyes..The Marsh King Let Nina Go And The King Pulled Out The Sword Out And A Black Blood Is Spraying Out.."This Is Our Chance..RUN!"Khai And Others Runs And Finally Managed To Get Out From The Castle But The Black Figure Shoot The Gale Gun And Send Everyone Flies Towards The Marsh Arena Instead..Everyone Was Standing Up And Looking At The Black Figure Who Transform Himself Into Normal Human Form.."Who Are You?One Of His Puppet?"Ikhwan Said.."My Name Is Not Important..I Am The Mercenary Hired By The Majesty..And I Come To Finishing My Job..So Be Ready To Die..Because I Hate Waiting"The Man Pulled Out A Automatic Shotgun And Filled The Black Bullet Into It..Nina Was Transforming Into Aura And Charge Towards The Man But The Man Evaded It Easily.."Interesting,So You Want To Melee Me To Death Missus,You're So Making The Wrong Choices To Death..Let Me Show You A Painful Way To Die"He Said That As He Start Teleporting Right And Left Of The Building..Aura Follows Her With A Khukuri At Her Hands..Azwan Tries To Help But He Can't Even Touch Him..Khai Tries To Block Him But With Him Zip Zapping All Over The Place Khai Is Also Helpless..Menagerie Is Keeping Pace With Aura To Help Her..After A While The Man Turned Himself Into A Black Smoke Before Vanishing Into Thin Air.."Where Is He?"Khai Said.."Nevermind Lets Check On Aliff"Aura Said To Khai..Everyone Was Going Back Into The Castle And See Aliff Was Laying Down Feeling So Guilty And Sad While His Hand Was Turning Into Black Substance.."Hey,Thanks For Saving Me..I-I'm Sorry For Make You Like This"Nina Said To Aliff.."Its Okay..Like Khai Said..We All Have Each Other's Back..I Just Glad You And The Others Were Coming.."Aliff Replied.."Of Course We Will Come..We Are Not Like Them Aliff,Come On Now"Khai Interrupt..Everyone Was Laughing When Suddenly A Black Smoke Appears Behind Aura.."AURA WATCH OUT!"Aliff Pull Aura With His Left Hand And Saving Aura From The Smoke But The Smoke Covering Aliff Instead.."NO!NOT LIKE THIS..NO!!"Aliff Was Turned Into A Black Substance,Lifeless On The Floor.."NOO!!"Nina Scream..A Hint Of Tears Come From Her Eyes.."YOU BASTARD!!I GONNA KILL YOU NOW!!"Aura Charge The Black Figure And The Black Figure Staggered..Azwan Take This Opportunity By Lifting Him Up Smash Him To The Floor..The Man Is Unconscious..When Nina Is About To Stab Him A Marsh King Army Hold Nina's Hand From Outta Nowhere But Nina Stands Up And Stab The Army Instead..The Man Finally Back To His Feet..Still Staggering And Targeting To Nina's Position..Nina Who Was Distracted Stabbing The Army Repeatedly Was Turn Around To See The Man Who Was About To Shoot Her..Azwan Try To Use His Power Again But The Man Transform Himself Into A Smoke And Azwan Can't Do Anything About It..The Man Shoot The Black Smoke But The Smoke Goes Pass By Nina's Shoulder And Hit The Marsh Guards Who Was Charging To Nina From Outta Nowhere..Nina Passed Out After Seeing That Event..Everyone Was Shocked And The Whole Squad Is In Silence.."Who-?"Khai Ask But Was Cut Short By The Man..

"I Am Grim Stalker"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~