Eps.13 : Clash Of Heroes | Part 2

The Sun Is Arise And The Heroes Are Busy Planning For The Massive Counterattack On Marsh King.Azwan And Khai Are Busy Doing The Discussion While FH And Nina Are Busy Cleaning And Preparing The Weapon For The Troll Village.Alif And Denish Are Busy Sparring To Make Themselves Prepare For The Attack.Hariz On The Other Hand Is Sitting At The Main Hall With His Paper And Feather Ink.While He Was Writing On The Paper He Saw Aliff Walking Past Him With His Head Hangs Low.Hariz Stopped Writing And Calling Out Aliff.Aliff Turned Around To Him And Give Him A Forced Smile Before Continuing His Way Towards The Main Area.Hariz Stand Up And Follow Aliff To The Main Area."Hey!Aliff!"Hariz Calls Out To Him But Aliff Just Ignored Him.Hariz Speed Up His Walking And Finally Caught Up To Aliff Who Startled After Seeing Hariz Beside Him."Hey!What Happened?Any Problem?"Hariz Asked."Nothing,Just Need A Space For Myself For A While You Know,Before The Battle"His Voice Lower When He Said 'The Battle'.Hariz Nods And Giving Him A Pat On His Shoulder."You Know Aliff,If Something Is Troubling You Or You Want To Make A Hard Decisions,Just Follow Your Guts.No Matter What Is Your Decision,We All Will Accept It Eventually"Hariz Said With A Smile..Aliff Was Surprised After Hearing What Hariz Said."How Do You-"Aliff Was Speechless.."Aliff..I Am The Troll.I Can Read People's Thought Even If You're Far Away Or Hidden Somewhere Unknown..I Understand That She Is Your Long Lost Sister And Ikhwan Is Your Bestfriend.So I Understand If You Want To Follow Them."Hariz Reassure."I'm Not Sure The Others Will Agree With You"Aliff Replied..Moment Later A The Voice Of Frostbite And Aura Was Heard At The Backyard."Who Is That?"Hariz Asked.."Shoot,Its My Sister And Aura.Come On We Need To Stop Them"Aliff Rush With Hariz To The Scene

*Meanwhile At The Backyard*

"DON'T YOU DARE TAKE IKHWAN AND ALIFF FROM US YOU WITCH!" Aura's Voice Was Heard Through Entire Village While Battling With Frostbite."I Dare And I Will!"Frostbite Shooting Her Ice Power To Aura And Aura Reflect It.Frostbite Create An Illusion To Aura And While Aura Was Confused She Threw An Ice Sword To Aura But The Sword Was Crushed By Aliff's Ice Axe."STOP IT!"Aliff Screams.Everyone Was Looking At His From The Backyard Door.."Sis,You Broke The Promise.You Said You're Not Gonna Do Anything To Them..WHAT IS THIS?"Aliff Is Furious."You Think I Want To Battle With Her?She Was Blocking Our Way Out!"Frostbite Replied Furiously To Aliff.Aliff Walks Towards Aura And Aura Changes Back To Her Human Form."Nina,We Three Officially Pulling Out From The Battle.We Need To Go.I've Been Looking For My Sister For A Decade..I Don't Want To Lose My Sister In A War..I Rather Die Beside My Sister Rather Than Seeing Her Die In This Dangerous And Treacherous War."Aliff Said To Nina Who Is Kneeling Down After Hearing What Aliff Said."But Aliff-".."No But.I've Said The Reasons Enough..Hope You All Understand"Aliff Walks Away From The Village."I-I'm Sorry".Ikhwan Awkwardly Walks Away To Give Aliff A Pursuit..Frostbite Look At Nina With A Concern Look With A Small Voice Saying Sorry Before Walk Away To Follow Aliff And Ikhwan."This Is Bad!"Azwan Gives A Worry Face."It Is Bad Indeed"Dzarif Standing At The Village Wall And Smoking His Leave Cigarette..So What Do We Do Now?Khai Asked.."We Need To Redo Our Plan"Azwan Replied..Everyone Nods And Going Back Inside With Heads Hangs Low.

*At The Forest*

"Do You Think We Make A Right Choice Now,Aliff?"Ikhwan Asked."Yes,We Are.Right Sis?"Ask Aliff With A Forced Smile On His Face To His Sister.Heather Was Silent,Ignoring The Question.Ikhwan Nods Solemnly And Continuing Make His Way To Ice Village.They Was Quiet For Half An Hour Before Ikhwan Finally Speak."Did Anybody Hungry?"Ikhwan Said In A Cheery Voice To Cheer Up The Cloudy Mood.." Y-Yeah,I'm Hungry,Let's Take A Rest,Shall We?"Heather Play Along With Ikhwan..Aliff Was Quiet And Sitting At The Tree Branch."Ikhwan,Why Don't You Light Up The Fire And I Will Go Searching For Foods?"Heather Said.."Yeah,Sure".Ikhwan Replied.Heather Lower His Head To Ikhwan."Take Care Of Him While I Was Searching Okay,He Might Do Something Crazy"Heather Whispers To Ikhwan..Ikhwan Nods Slowly.."All Right!Time To Find Some Food!"Heather Goes To The South Direction To Find Foods.Aliff Lay Down And Watching At The Sky. After A Few Minutes,Ikhwan Is Done Making A Fireplace.He Lay Down Beside Aliff To Accompany Him."Hey Ikhwan?Do You Think What I Am Doing Is Right?"Aliff Finally Talk To Ikhwan.."I Don't Know Aliff, But The Deed Is Done And We Can't Change It.We Must Face Whatever Consequences That Coming Towards Us.This Is Our Choice"Ikhwan Said."No,This Is My Choice"Aliff Said."And It Is My Choice To Follow You.Beside This Is What Your Sister Wanted."Ikhwan Replied."Sister,Hmm..Its Been So Long..I've Been Dying Just To See Her Again.I Don't Want To Lose Her For A Second Time.But,We Are At War.So I Think By Going Back Home And Protecting My Sister There Will Be The Best Choices,Yes It Is Also My Sister's Request To Bring Us Back To Village."Aliff Said To Ikhwan.Ikhwan Just Pat Aliff's Shoulder..A Few Minutes Later,A Screaming Was Heard From The South Of The Forest."Thats Heather's Voice"Both Of Them Rushing To The Source Of The Voice..Five Minutes Later They Reached At The Unknown Cave And See His Sister Laying Down Unconscious..Aliff Panicked And Try To Wake Her Up."Sis!Sis!What Happened?Who Did This To You,Sis!!"Aliff Panicked."Aliff,You Your Magic To Get Your Sister,I Smell Danger!"Ikhwan Suddenly Put On His Battle Stance."Okay Let Me-"Before Aliff Finished His Talking Heather Finally Wake Up But Her Voice Change."Let Me Put You To SLEEP!"The Voice Echoes And The Black Cloud Surrounding Ikhwan And Aliff..Both Of Them Try To Fighy But Their Power Is Getting Weaker And Moments Later Both Ikhwan And Aliff Falls Down Unconsciously.The Voice Laughs And The Smoke Drags Them Into The Unknown Cave.