The Original Collection of Emails Between the Reverend Citizens of Rickishore #1

*CHPT can also be referred to as Prologue Part 1

Email sent at 6.53 pm, May 21, 2012 // Received at 8.42 am, May 23, 2001

Dear Dr. Doofisdanfley,

My husband, Mr. Lobamakrop, and I have been having a discussion. And we think we're ready. When can we choose and bring the puppy home? We were hoping for an Asfopoodle, but a Portuguese Duklintsu is fine as well. I hope you reply soon with the availabilities. You see, we're going to Haidon, Licotire for our anniversary on the 12th of June. I am very excited to meet my niece and nephew, Cara and Shane. They're 10 year old twins. You see, my husband and I want the little ones to see our new puppy. We are planning to bring the dog with us to Haidon.

Thank you so much,

Ms. Mayanne Brightwexliey (pronounced Ms. Bright-ex-li), wife of Mr. Vacond Lobamakrop

Email Sent at 4.39 pm, May 23, 2012 // Received at 9.33 pm, May 23, 2012

Dear Ms. Brightwexliey,

It is my pleasure in giving you what you're looking for. However, there is an unfortunate problem. Yesterday itself, Ms. Syfni Saramesta also applied for the Asfopoodle and Ms. Julierra Hartjug called for the Portuguese Duklinstu. We are thinking that we'll let the puppies choose. Kiona Kristoffe, an employee of mine, will meet you up at the Lolpris Mall on the 29th of May. Is that okay with you? She will also bring along Mrs. Greindwally and Mr. Fabiosti who will brief you, Ms. Saramesta and Ms. Hartjug on how the puppies will choose.

Have a great day,

Dr. Doofisdanfley

Email sent at 10.22 pm, May 23, 2012 // Received at 9.09 am, May 24, 2012

Dear Dr. Doofisdanfley,

Why, what a wonderful idea! The puppies should have a right to choose. Though my husband and I are slightly worried. Will we not be able to adopt a dog if both the Asfopoodle and Portuguese Duklintsu don't choose us?

Sincerely,

Mayanne Brightwexliey (With regards from Vacond Lobamakrop)

Email sent at 10.10 am, May 24, 2012 // Received at 3.08 pm, May 24, 2012

Dear Ms. Brightwexliey,

It's good to hear you support our decision. Don't worry, if one of the puppies don't choose you and your husband, you can always adopt another puppy. We have two other puppies: a black and white male Sourblazer and a red and gold female Ignifox. I have attached their pictures below. Thought these breeds are slightly bigger in size, they are lovely dogs. If you are interested, you could get both of them for you niece and nephew? I'm sure they'll be very happy. See you at Lolpris mall!

Regards,

Dr. Doofisdanfley

>> WARNING: Open image with caution -- may contain unidentified virus <<

PS. The whole story is not in this format (emails).