Omg Alex!

And...he goes and sits right next to u. And u start to blush.

Carlos whispers in ur ear* hey mamas do u want to come to my house and sleep over?*

U say YES as loud as u can and u forgot that u were still in class, and the whole class just started to look at u, the teacher was yelling tho..
Teacher: y/n stop shouting we are tryna learn here.
U: wht ever man. *rolled eyes*

But didn't care when the teacher shouted at u, coz u were gonna go over to Carlos's.

The is 10 mins till the bell goes and I ask the teacher to go to the restroom.
U: uh....Mrs..uh I need the restroom.
Teacher: okay y/n but be back in the nxt 5 mins.

U didn't care and u just went to the restroom becoz u were so excited to go to Carlos's house so u stood in front of the mirror and then u looked down and washed ur face w/ the water and ur hands were on ur face...but before u know u felt someone grab ur waist from behind and it is....
U: ALEX,, wht are u doing here. U do know that this is a girls restroom right?
Alex: yes I know this is the girls one silly. But I saw u come in here and ur face was red so I wanted to see wht was wrong..so wht was ur face red?
U: oh um...well...Carlos invited me to go to his house tonight and stay the night and...i...uh...li-
*before u could finish that sentence Alex kissed u roughly and the lips and u kiss him back and u guys started making out*
Alex pulled away and said..
Alex: I know u were going to say u like Carlos but y/n I love u...ever since I first saw u today I thought that u were the most beautiful girl ever I mean if u like Carlos still it's fine I guess* he said that sadly*
U: well uh...I think I...