Omg.

They fell asleep and the next day was school and chelsy was so scared to go but she had 2.
Chris: hey chelsy wake up, it's school. We gna be late.
Chelsy: Chris...I don't wna get up.
She rolled to the other side.
Chris: well then I'll have to do this.
Chris was tickling chelsy under her arms and she was laughing and jumped up.
Chelsy: fine I'll go get done.
Chris: *smirks*
They got to school and they saw the whole group there, it was brandon, gio, Alex and Carlos.
Chelsy: oh hey guys.
Alex: hey chelsy. We haven't been together in a while-
Gio: yah and us ?!
Brandon: same here bro ?!?!
Chelsy: sry guys, well this is Chris as u know and his my new bf.
Gio: uh...so wht happened with...u know who. *kinda points at Carlos*
Carlos: yoo gio, just chill. Don't ask.
Chris: hey babygirl, imma come now.
Chelsy: oh where u going ?
Chris: no where. Just stay here.
Chelsy: oh okay ?!
Brandon: chelsy dont u think his like—gna go kiss a girl or something ?
Chelsy: Idk then he might not be the one ?
Alex whispers* well I hope I'm the one*
Chelsy: wht Alex ?
Alex: oh nothing,, I said nothing.
Chelsy: ok.
Carlos pulls Chelsy's arm so they can go away from the group.
Carlos: chelsy plz can I talk to u?
Chelsy: Carlos I already told u
Carlos: yah but u don't know the full story.
Chelsy: WHT CARLOS, WHT ? WHT IS THERE EXACTLY FOR U TO TELL ME ?!?!
Carlos: I don't even know the girl okay, when I was looking for Brandon and them, I saw Chris over there and they were playing spin the bottle, and I just walked in and it landed on me and I had 2 kiss this girl, I said no but Chris told me that I should. So it got 2 me and I kissed her, I pulled back after 2 sec and she grabbed my face again and kissed me. Chelsy I would never do that to you. I love you to much.
*tears roll down his face*
Chelsy: Carlos i- I'm sry, I should've listened to you first but now I'm with Chris and I understand right ? *she wipes his tears*
Carlos: I know but if he hurts you, just call my number, u know what it is.
Chelsy: *smiles*
Carlos: *smirks*
Blah blah blah, chelsy skipped some classes and it was home time and she was looking for Chris the whole day since he went missing this morning so she went to his house and his mother let her in and she said he was with a friend in his room and she was so confused so she walked upstairs and as she wanted to open the door she heard moaning,, she opened it a little and saw him and a girl having sex so she close the door again and ran home, she was cutting her on her thighs and she looked at her phone and picked it up and called Carlos.
Carlos: hey there, Whts up ?
Chelsy: Carlos I- *cries* just plz come over.
Carlos: I'll be there in one sec.
Carlos was so worried he rushed over her so fast and.....