Ona and alex?

We got there and we ordered our drinks and Chelsy has been catching a little bit of feelings for Alex but she also really liked Carlos so she was so confused but she decided 2 not play around with their feelings so she won't kiss or flirt with them no more until one of them asked her out or at least one of them get a gf.
U go 2 the car and Carlos follows u. U knew he was following u but u thought Alex was with him until,,,
Che: *i turned around* hey Carlos where's Alex ?
Car: oh I thought he went to the car already.
Che: well we here now and his not here.
Car: his probably just inside getting something or yah. I'll call him.
Carlos calls Alex and he picks up..
Car: YOO Alex where are u ?
Alex: I'll be there now. Just wait.
Car: okay we waiting for u so hurry up.
Alex: yah bro.
End of call.
Car: he said he will be here now.
Che: oh okay...wait I see him. Oh but his with another girl I think that's ONA !!!!!
Car: omg they Holding hands !!!
Che: wtf isn't she dating Brandon ?
Car: yah I think so well wht I see is that she's dating Alex now ?!?!??
A: oh hey guys, as u know this is ona and she's my new girlfriend.
Car: Alex I can speak 2 u for a sec. *they boys walk and they were talking*
Che: hey ona. I missed u so much.
Ona: omg Chelsy I missed u more. *they both hug*
Che: soo, what's up with Alex ? I thought u were with Brandon ?
Ona: *starts tearing up* he cheated on me...
Che: oh I'm sooo sry. That little shit. I will beat him up when I see him.
Ona: thank u Chelsy. So I went 2 Starbucks for a drink, I saw u and Carlos walk out and Alex was walking beside u guys but then he turned around and saw me so he asked me wht was wrong bc my eyes were blood shot red bc I was crying abt Brandon and I told Alex wht happened and right there Alex asked me 2 be his and I said yes.
Che: omg I'm so happy for u. I hope u guys last forever.
Ona: thx Chelsy. This is why I love u.
Che: no problems. And I love u more.
Che: come we go in the car so long.
Ona: okay, is Alex gna drive ?
Che: yepp so u can sit in the front seat by him. I'll sit by Carlos.
Ona: thx. Chelsy.
Alex told Carlos wht happened and Carlos was chilled with it just like Chelsy and they got in the car as well
Alex: u guys ready 2 go ?
All: yess.
Ona: where we going?
Che: hey u guys we need 2 go back for gio.
Car: yes come on let's go.
Chelsy *looks at Carlos and chuckles*
Carlos whispers in Chelsy ear: what's up babygirl?
It send shivers down Chelsy's spine and she whispered back: nothing baby boy.
Carlos just smiles and we finally got at the house.
We walk inside and see gio and he was still asleep. So u guys all laugh.
To be continued.