So carlos not alex??

U: I think I may like u also but...I won't know for sure unless u kiss me agai-
*before u could finish that sentence, he kisses u again and u kiss him back and start to make out*
~BELL RINGS. ~
U guys stop and..
Alex: well I have to go babygirl I will see u later maybe..bye.
U: oh same um...bye.
Alex: love u.
U: love u too.
*Alex starts to blush and u guys know that u guys aren't dating and then he leaves and u remember abt Carlos and later so u get red again and u start 2 think....

~Ur POV.~
Well I think I know wht to do...I mean when I think of Carlos I always get red and I really really really love Carlos but Alex kisses so nice and rough and I like it and Alex is hot but I know I like Carlos more so I have to...oh shit class stared like 5 min ago.
~end of POV.~

U ran out the bathroom but luckily ur class was just there and u ran into class very mad and the class stares and u don't see anything u just go sit right in the back and the teacher yells...
Teacher: y/n u are 5 min late and that's not okay w/ me.
U say nothing and just roll ur eyes.
U were busy looking down at he paper writing something and someone came and sat next to u and u look and it was...
U: oh hey Carlos..uh but I didn't know that u were in this class I didn't see u.
Carlos: I know coz u didn't look my way
U: oh sry.
Carlos: it's okay but why didn't u come back the other class and why u late to this class??
U: well uh...I went to the bathroom and just got bored so uh I went on my phone.
Carlos: oh well remember for tonight. 😉
U start going red AGAIN.
Carlos: wow mamas u are red. And cute.
U: aww thx and ok I'm red coz u are making me blush hardcore here. 😹❤️
Carlos: oh well babygirl I cant for tonight.
U: yup me to.

SKIP YO THE HOUSE COZ SCHOOL IS BORING.