Arrogant Killer -Progress-Chapter Five

Love

Love is a strong word to say, to do, and to process. It's bent around the people you grew up with or fall in love with.

Taehyung's POV

I woke up to a sleeping Y/n. She had her arms wrapped around my torso and her leg intertwined with mine.

I chuckled lowly remembering what she said last night "whatever, just don't do anything to me" in fact, I did do something to her... I kissed her neck.

I carefully moved her hair from her face to not wake her up "so cute" I lightly whisper. I cupped her face with my one hand and caressed her cheek with my thumb.

My other hand was wrapped over her lower back and she was laying on it. I remember what my mother always to me when I said I wanted to find love one day "Love is a strong word to say, to do, and to process. It's bent around the people you grew up with or fall in love with" I never knew what it meant until all the hardships I went through.

I lost the two people who thought me how to love, they died in a car accident on purpose... and I'm trying to find their killer, since then I've hardly loved anyone beside my crew... the 6 guys I knew, 3 I grew up with. I look back down at Y/n to her opening her eyes, I just stared at her.

Y/n POV

I was starting to wake up. I felt a body really close to mine and a hand on my cheek. As I fully opened my eyes I saw Taehyung staring at me, he had a different look in his eyes... sadness.

"W-what's wrong??" I thought to myself that maybe it's a good thing to try and warm up with the people I'll most likely be spending my life with, starting with Taehyung.

"I-I" he stuttered just a bit at my attitude changez

"what, me being nice is too much for you, I could push you off the bed" I say and he shakes his head cutely.

"okay then... don't stutter" I tried to get untangled from the embrace but he held on tighter.

"please don't leave" I looked back up at him and see his eyes watering, I hate when people cry.

"H-hey don't cry" I bring my face up to his and wipe the small tear that was barely coming out.

"I have a question?" I say softly and he hummed for me to continue.

"why are you being nice, I've been nothing but an asshole" I bring my hands down from his face and he quickly grabs one.

"because, your gonna be living here for the rest of your life, I want you to feel like home here... not some burden" he puts his head on my shoulder.

"I was actually thinking the same thing.." he didn't move a inch "look l try to be nice to y'all, well maybe half of y'all... I have a problem with Jimin" I heard him giggle and it was adorable.

"Jimin is just a hardhead, I grew up with him, Yoongi, and Jungkook.. he's like Yoongi, don't like new people but I can see Yoongi likes you" I laughed.

"maybe he'll be the next one on my list to try and warm up too" I say back after laughing.

"list??" He finally looks up with a confused look.