Arrogant Killer -Training- Chapter Nine

Y/n's POV

I woke up to a lot of kissing but on my neck. I turned around to see Taehyung wide awake. "Good your up" he was in quite a cheerful mood.

"Yes I'm up??" I was very confused.

"What do you say round two, training won't start till I say so" he gave me a smirk.

"I-I don't know" I hesitated.

"Come on, we're already naked baby" he lifted up his eyebrow and smirked.

"I-." Before I could finish he smashed his lips onto mine, both of our mouths moving in sync.

"Mm" I moaned through the kiss as Tae started rubbing my area. He broke the kiss.

"Do you like that princess" he kept rubbing, faster and faster.

"Y-yesss" I moaned out, feeling myself on cloud nine. He quickly got above me and aligned himself, he slid his member into me, moaning out my name in all ways.

"ohh fuckk yes, y/n!!" I joined in with him and he started thrusting into me. This lasted for a good amount of times, I had cummed like five times.

"Ooh fuckkkk! I'm about to come" he moaned out, he thrusted some more times and quickly pulled out Cuming on my stomach.

"I'll clean you up" he quickly got up and came back with a towel and started to wipe up the cum. He threw the towel away and got me some clothes.

"Tae I can dress myself" before I could protest anymore he spoke.

"I want to dress you" and so he did.

We finally went downstairs and everyone was there even IKON.

"Took you long enough" Yoongi had said drinking his coffee. "

"Sorry we got.... busy" he gave that look that every guy knows, sadly I knew it all too well. I hit his arm and he started laughing, giving that beautiful cute box smile.

"Okay so when are we gonna train?" B.I had stayed.

"Soon" Yoongi responded somewhat coldly.

As if on cue jin said that breakfast was ready and we all went to the dinning area and ate.

"So, can we get to know y'all?" Namjoon broke the silence that had surrounded us.

"Sure" jinhwan replied happy, maybe because he had food in front of him.

After getting to know IKON well besides me, we all went to the training room after we cleaned up. Once we got there, Namjoon had explained all the equipment.

Taehyung told me I wouldn't be in this just Incase I got hurt, I protested but....... he yelled at me saying that he didn't want to lose another person that meant the world to him and that immediately made me quit.

IKON and BTS got done training after 3 hours, I had cooked and brought them food and snacks every once in a while, the last request was water, lots of it. I brung them back the water and saw them on the ground sweating and breathing hard.

"You guys overworked yourselves" I giggled just a bit and placed the water down on a table.

"I would like to overwork something" Taehyung had came up behind me and whispered in my ear. I quickly hit his chest and we both laugh.

We reconnected back to the others and just talked to pass time. Soon enough it was time for IKON to go back home Bobby stayed back and told me "be careful, I don't want anything happen to you" he hugged me.

"you don't have to worry, Taehyung won't even let me help you, and He won't let me out of his sight" I reassured him and he hugged me tighter.

"I don't trust them yet but I've always hated your father, your my little sister and I love you so much" I rubbed his back.

"I know and it'll take time, their pretty good guys, you know, and your my brother so I love you too" we pulled away from each other and he kissed my forehead. Little did we know Taehyung and the boys was watching.

We finally said our goodbyes and I turned around to find the boys staring, including Taehyung.

"You guys are close" jungkook said but a little coldly.

"uh ye...." I was very confused.

"why did he tell you to watch out for us" Yoongi added but a little more coldly then this morning.

"he's my brother, he cares and looks out for me" I scoffed and went to the living room.

"you said they would help" Jimin added in.

"I said they would help, not trust y'all immediately, they have their own gangs and their very watchful... if they don't like something or suspects something fishy... they end it" I was now a little angry.

"guys, please.. we have help. Don't make her mad" Taehyung added in calmly.

"are you gonna be like that too, doubting me" I blurred out.

"I'm not against this and I'm definitely not gonna argue, I completely understand his worries as we've done some bad things, and not trusting us yet" he came up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"and I'm definitely not doubting you princess" he rubbed my back and caressed my head.

"we're sorry, we jump to conclusions, somethimes it gets the best to us, we thought he meant something bad" Namjoon stated and I nodded my head.

"I'm going to bed" is all I said, broke the hug, and went straight to the bedroom. As soon as I was out of sight I could here Tae scolding them.

"Don't you ever say those things again"