Arrogant Killer -competing- Chapter 14

I woke up the next morning with an emptiness in the bed. I rolled over to not see no sign of Tae. I was a little worried but I shook it off. I went to the closet and picked my outfit for the day. I then walked downstairs.

I heard chit-chat so I slowed down a bit, hearing Taehyung's voice.

"I'm so glad you guys are back. I missed y'all so much"

I tensed up.

"Awee taetae we missed you too" one of the girls replied back.

I finally walked in. Everyone quit talking and stared at me.

"Princess, come sit. Here's breakfast" he patted him lap.

"Oh she can sit in my spot, I'll take the lap" she started to get up.

"Don't. Move." I walked over to Tae and sat right down in his lap.

"My spot. Get your own!" I barked at her, the rest staying at me.

"Good morning baby" Tae started kissing my neck.

"Good morning Tae" I kissed him back.

We continued eating breakfast, sometimes I would catch seulgi and Yuri staring at me... or maybe at Tae.

*****

After breakfast we all hung out in the living room. Well except me and Tae. We went down into the cellars to my so called family.

"You little slut" I mom spit out.

"Mom! Stop!" My brother yelled out scolding her.

"Y'all both shut up" Tae spoke up, finally hearing enough.

"Your lucky I'm letting her see y'all" Tae spit out, not looking at my brother.

"I don't know what game your playing, I don't won't her pity or anything so why are you being so nice. Last time I checked you hate my guts" he finally looked at my brother in the eyes.

"Look I do hate your guts. But I want my sister to be happy, she looks happy with you. And I swear to god if those sluts up there hurt my little sister. So help me god I will kill them" there were now staring down to one other. Trying to gain dominance.

"Be my guest. They left me to rot anyways, I love your sister very much. I won't let anyone hurt her... and if I find out then too are hurting her. It's over for them." Tae finally one the dominance as taeyong looked away.

"F-fine" is all my brother said.

"And for you two filthy parents. I could just kill you on the spot. You've hurt my girlfriend enough, wonder what you've done to your son?" Tae squats to their level. "Not speaking... what pussies" he stood back up and came to me.

"Taeyong" Tae calla out.

"Y-yes" he looks up into Taehyung's eyes.

"What would you do if I let you go.. would you attack me as my gang, take y/n away from me.. or both" I could see the frustration in Taehyung's eyes.

"Neither" Taehyung left out a breath of relief at the words my brother had just said.

"Why?" Tae responds.

"Why would I kill the love of my sisters life. Why would I take her away just for her to suffer more? I love my sister. I wouldn't ever hate her for her choices." Taeyong responds and looks down.

"Y/n, baby. Untie your brother... only your brother" Tae looks at me and I smile.

"Thank you taetae" I kiss him and went to my brother.