4,

The next monday Tj sleeps through his alarm causing him to run late and making him not able to meet Cyrus in the cafeteria

The next monday Tj sleeps through his alarm causing him to run late and making him not able to meet Cyrus in the cafeteria. Cyrus wouldn't tell Tj this but Cyrus was actually really sad that Tj didn't walk him to class.

Tj arrived to school five minutes before second period so he waited by Cyrus's spanish class.

"Sorry I couldn't walk you to class this morning, I was up really late with a friend last night." Tj apologized.

"It's alright, at least you came to school." Cyrus felt a pain of jealousy in his chest. Who else did Tj hang out with?

"Do you want to come to work with me after school and i'll make up for it?"

"Sounds good Teej."

The rest of the school day was a drag for the both of them.

...

Cyrus loves going with Tj to work, watching Tj play with the kids is the best part of his weeks sometimes.

Don't tell the other little kids, but there is this little girl named Brooklyn who is his favourite. She has brown eyes and brown long curls. She's the prettiest little girl ever.

Everytime Cyrus comes Brooklyn's whole face just brightens up, which in return makes Tj's face brighten.

"Come slide with me Cy!" Brooklyn pleaded.

"What's in it for me?"

"My happiness." Brooklyn made an angelic face and pulled Cyrus to the slides.

They played with all of the kids until seven rolled around and all of their parents have came to pick them up.

They go to their favourite diner like they do every other time Cyrus comes with Tj. They both order baby taters and a soda. It's "bring cyrus to work" tradition.

The diner is a tiny, all-nighter, with cheap but good food. Perfect for two high-school boys. The only down side is that his sister works there.

When Amber gets their order she kicks Tj under the table and mouths "backoff". Cyrus doesn't notice though.

Tj scoffs and continues to play footsie with Cyrus under the table.

"Ow! We are playing footsie not soccer with my legs!" 

"I barely kicked you!" Tj defended himself.

"I'm fragile!" Cyrus whined.

It was almost nine thirty when they had finished and decided to leave.