1/2 of 7,

"How am I supposed to talk about last night without making things weird?" Tj sat at the end of Amber's bed.

"I'm not really sure Teej. I didn't hold Andi's hand before we were dating."

"What if he thinks we are dating? There's no way I can date him."

"What do you mean you can't date him?? That's going to break his heart and you know it." Amber was standing up at this point in the conversation.

"First of all I can't date him because that means coming out. You and I both know our parents would kill us both if we came out. Second of all i'll break his heart no matter what so what's the difference if I do it now or later?"

"The difference is if you do it now it'll hurt a whole lot more. You deserve a chance at love even it's only for a little bit."

There was a small knock on the door.

"My mom says I have to go I just wanted to say bye. I couldn't find anyone so i just assumed you guys were in here."

"That's okay we were just arguing over who has to take out the trash tonight." Amber turned around and winked at Tj.

She gave Cyrus a hug and said bye. Tj just said bye.

Cyrus awkwardly walked out of the house. Tj usually gives him a hug goodbye and walks him to the door.

Tj thinks about texting Carter. He knows it would be wrong seeing as he just held Cyrus's hand last night. He can't stand to be alone though. So he does what he does best, ruins things before they can get good.

Carter comes over and they do the usual. Make out, Fight, Argue, Repeat. They do this for hours.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Don't call me that."

"What is wrong with you today?" Carter stands up and puts his shirt on like he's getting ready to go.

"No, wait stop i'm sorry don't leave."
"Please."

"You don't seem to be into whatever we are doing here tonight. You know I do actually have feelings right?"

"Right, Yeah I know i'm sorry I am."

"It's about that boy you left with last night isn't it?"

"I think i'm in love with him Carter."

Carter sits back down.

"Then what are you doing here with me?"

"He had to leave-"

"And you can't stand to be alone." He smiled maliciously.

"You're a dick. You know that?"

"And yet you still call me up when you're lonely. I'm gonna go text me when you have it together. Goodnight Kippen." Carter pulled Tj's jacket closed and fixed his hair.

A/N: ;) i just wanted to give you something to hold you over for a little while