Chapter 1 (FINAL EDIT)

Shawn^^

Chapter 1.

"Geeeeee! What the fuck this nigga want!!!!" I said laughing. I had just woke up from a nap and seen Justus had been blowing my phone up for the past 20 minutes. Like why the fuck he callin like he pay my phone bill? Shakin my head. "Yes nigga????? You need sum??" I laughed into the phone.

"Yeah whatever you know yo ass was supposed to be at the studio today!" He replied. Instantly, I looked at the clock. it was 6:20.

"Boy we said meet at the studio at 7! It ain't even 6:30 yet!" I said. He always wanna yell at me like he my daddy or something. Knowing damn well his ass gone be late any fucking ways.

"I know that, goofy. Im just making sure you know that!!" He laughed. "Anyways ima grab some food before i head out there you want anything?"

"Hell yeah! just get me some mango habanero wings wit a side of ranch."

"Iight, I'll see you later. Have yo ass there!"

"Nigga don't worry about me! YOU just better not be late!" I laughed and then hung up.

I've only known Justus and been with the label for a year now. And it's the best decision i ever made. He took me right in as family. Never pushed me to sign no papers, never pushed me to make music just for numbers and charting. Just pure love all around. He really is like the big annoying ass brother i always wanted.

After i hung up the phone, I grabbed my speakers and walked into the bathroom. I don't care what happens, I ALWAYS have to have my music blasting while i'm in the shower. I set up my music playlist and began taking my shower.

Once i got out, i moisturized my body and decided to put on a yellow fit. A nice yellow top with matching sweat pants and a pair of Balenciaga's . I decided to complete my look with some arm jewelry. I added my gold charm bracelets and my Plain Jane Rolex. I raked a comb through my hair and pushed my hair behind my ears. I didn't bother putting on any make up or doing my hair nice. I love having a natural face most of the time and plus i was only going to the studio. Just lashes and clear lipgloss for me.

I packed a bag with my chamomile tea, 2 huge bottles of water and a blanket

I packed a bag with my chamomile tea, 2 huge bottles of water and a blanket. I knew once i head to the studio i would be there all night. I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door.

***SIDE NOTE: I will be using music from other artist that Issa will be singing or recording in the studio. Feel free to play the music while reading I personally think it will give you a better feel. Music always brings emotions alive and speak for someone better than words can. I will leave the link at the top. This is a fantasy world so just play along lol.***

While i was driving, my phone started to ring. "Shit." I said looking at the caller ID that popped up in the car. It was Shawn.

Me and Shawn had been on and off for about 2 years. We were never officially together but he was always somebody that i truly cared about. And could truly count on. I feel like Shawn does have a lot of love for me but he never wanted to claim me. He just wanted me to be his little fucktoy whenever he said the word. And i was done doing that shit.