Let's get Married.

First off, I wanna give a HUGE shoutout, to one of my readers @ShatriceJohnson4 !! You have voted on EVERY single chapter back to back and i appreciate the love! From everybody! It never goes unnoticed. This is my first story ever written so im pretty satisfied and happy you guys like it. And ima go even harder! Already have new book ideas! Anyways, it took me so long to finish this chapter. It wasn't much but i just wanted to make sure everything fits, and make sense. Hope you like it.

Please excuse any typos.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fuck the ring, lets get married."

"Tonight?"

"Tonight." she laughed. The quickly got back in the bed and under the covers. Before going to sleep she unlocked her phone to tell her bestfriend the news.

Get up early tomorrow bitch...im getting married.
She smiled and pressed send. She turned over to see Khalyn smiling at her. "Mr & Mrs Carter" She smiled. giving him a sensual kiss on the lips before closing her eyes and going to bed.

"Oh and another thing.." She said before forgetting in the morning.

"Can we sleep at your house from now on?" She asked sweetly.

Without hesitation, Khalyn aggreed.

"Of course babe."

------------------------------------------

The Next Morning

Bridal Store 9.AM

Issa Pov

"No friend i don't like that one!!"

Ziyaire sighed deeply and stomped his foot. Which sent me and Imani laughing. His reactions were so funny to us because he took his job so seriously. He has to style everything on me perfectly and won't leave it alone until he is satisfied.

"GIRLLLLL YOU NEED TO WORK WIT ME WE DONT HAVE THAT LONG!!!" He sang. This time i tried my best to control my laughing. On the other hand Mani couldn't help it. "Mani!! Stop laughing at me!" This time Z cracked a smile.

"Friend that's just too big of a dress to take to a courtroom." I laughed. "I need something simple, elegant, you know? I'm on my boss woman shit!" I said posing at my reflection in the mirrors. While Ziyaire gained focus.

"What I need is not in this store... Let's go."

*********

Khalyn Pov

Jewelry Store 9 A.M

"Nahhh bro I don't like that one."

"C'mon foe this is like the 8th ring we don't looked at!! Choose something shit! I don't even care anymore." He groaned. I couldn't help but laugh.

Justus looked over and rolled his eyes trying not to crack a smile. He knew his ass was acting a mess. "Im serious dude yo ass being too damn picky." he chuckled. "She gone like it!"

"Yo ass don't know!" I laughed. Its not like i'm lying, his high ass is just here for support. Which i fully appreciate, but this ring has to be perfect. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and Facetimed Issa's dad.

"Hey how you doin Mr.Jenkins, Im stuck on these last two... What do you think?" I switched the camera to show him the rings.

He stared blatantly. While scratching his lower chin and neck. I was starting get nervous. I guess Justus was right about me doing too much. But shit he ain't in my shoes! This shit is nerve-racking.