The Miz X Male Reader

GAY SMUTS ARE WHAT IM MORE COMFORTABLE WITH SO MOST OF MY SMUTS WILL BE GAY. THX

You just finished your match against The WWE Champion, The New Daniel Bryan. You sadly lost but you were being given hugs and appreciation for a 5 1/2 star match. You went to the locker room and went straight to your bag to check your phone.

You had a text pop up.

Mike: Hey babes congrats on that match with Bryan, Soz i had to go i needed to go home for something.👄

You: What do u need to do baby?🤔🤔🤔

Mike: You'll see when u come home hunbun.👀

You dropped you phone back in your bag and went to take a quick shower. When you finished you called Mike to say that you would be going go your mansion and he just kept on saying 'Yes' over and over again.

You were suspicious, but you started putting your clothes on until you remembered all the 'items' Miz bought for a special night and put them on under your clothes and drove off into Hollywood, California.

You had arrived home when You knocked on the door for miz to awnser but there was no reply. You remember you had the keys and opened the door and you looked around and everything was so clean and put correctly, you knew something was happening as you know Mike doesn't ever clean the house.

You checked the toilet downstairs. You peeked through the windows when you saw Mike dosing off, so you went upstairs and and changed quickly.

It was dark in the night when Miz finally came out went upstairs. You heard his footsteps and you layed on the bed, pretending to have your eyes closed and the blankets over you. He came forward and cuddled next tou you when you felt something go over your mouth and you hear Miz say,
"You're my little bitch today, slut"
Tou had never heard him speak like this but you knew he meant no harm and he went over the bed and grabbed the lube. He applied some on your ass and he got off the bed and looked underneath it and got a 9 inch white dildo out and applied some lube on that too. He told you to go out of the blankets and lay doggie style. You did as Mike told you and let yourself be in his control and he started putting the dildo up to your hole, he kept on shoving only the tip inside until you felt more length come in and he kept on adding more and more until you felt the same hand over your mouth and he opened up space from his ring to middle finger to let you breathe if needed. After a while he pushed the whole dildo in as he made you sit up and ride it and jump up and down on it while he stroked his huge 11 inch cock infront of you as you were drooling over it you the leaned over to Miz and he stopped you.
"What do you say when you want cock?"
"daddy" you said quietly,
"What" he said making you repeat it,
"Daddy" you said in a higher tone,
"I can't hear you, slave"
"DADDY, DADDY, DAAAADDDYYY" You shouted louder than ever.
And he grabbed your head and made his cock go instantly to the back of your throat causing you to gag and drool all over his cock.
He didn't care for your breaths and made you bob your head up and down on his enormous member. You started getting hard and he started stroking your cock until you came close and he took away your dildo and flipped you so your back was on the bed and put a condom on. He only put a bit to tease you and you kept on coming close and you started to precum and he slapped you across the mouth with and angry expression on his face. He kept on teasing you and you couldnt take it anymore so you grabbed his U.S Championship of the back of the bed and he looked at it and inserted about 4 inches in,
"Still 7 inches more, cumdump"
You liked this side of Miz as you never get to see it. He then puts the title around tour waist and stuck 4 more inches in, you felt pressure tense in your body and you held on to the Championship. You looked in his eyes he had puppy eyes that instantly turned into fury eyes as he slapped you hard on the arm and said,
"You shall take all of me you cunt no matter how much it hurts, you get all of daddy and maybe more but right now you dont want to get on my bad side." You didn't want to do anything but he quickly took it out and repleced it with the dildo, but he gave quick jabs causing your hole to pulsate faster than light. A few seconds after the pulsating started Daddy put his dick back inside fast causing you to tense, but you didn't want him to see that so you grinded your teeth together and he put the rest in and started fucking you fast. You feel so many emotions, crying, pleasure , happiness, but he only say tension part so he took his dick out and rook the condom off and got you to the other side of the bed and got and item out of his drawer. You felt kinky and helped him put them on but he wasn't finished he put a ball in your mouth for you to stop complaining. He then ducked tou hard and raw and he wemt around 15 minutes until he came right in your asshole you moaned so much he had to put one of his fingers in your mouth. He got sloppier and sloppier as his dick was being stuck in the cum inside your hole but he didn't stop, he went another round lasting less longer and came harder than before making most of it leak out onto the matress. He took his semi-erect dick out of your hole and put it in your mouth. You tasted all the cum and swalloewd it all, while in the process you rubbed your hand up and down his masculine, toned chest causing him to moan. He then rook his dick out of your mouth and put fingers inside your leaking hole. He stuck 1, then 2, 3, 4, before he put his whole fist in, he kissed you sensually and left a hickey on your neck as he then started to fist all the cum out of your boy pussy. After 30 minutes you both were exhausted and went to sleep. You didnt have the hand cuffs on anymore and he stroked you hard and rough before taking the hand cuffs off as tou cummed on the part that says "Miz" and wiped out the "M" in it as he slurped it all up. At the end you were little spooning as he was big spooning you getting harder and harder. As you started to awake from being spoomed dor about 20 minutes you realised his dick was in you but you were enjoying it so you kept it in and went back to sleep.