Dean X Jey Uso

Im gonna write this as if they were about 16 or something like that.

Dean's pov

Me, Roman, Jimmy and Jey had just got back from a crazy day at the park.

Roman and Jimmy said they were going back to Rikishi's house to get ready for dinner. Me and Jey said we'd be there in a few minutes.

I have always been so nervous to say anything to my closest friends that i was gay but I'd never know how they will react so i pussy out all the time. But i have a giant crush on Jey and i feel like he knows it. I always lean on him everytime we're scared and I always see his bulge everytime I'm near him, its like he is tricking me.

Jey's pov

I had told Roman and Jimmy that i was going to make a move on Dean but i told them that i didn't know how. They all knew i was Bi but they didn'tknow that i was very much more gay.

As we were walking back i decided to sit on a bench, Dean accompanied me as he got red in the face. I could feel him about to cry as he fell forward into me. I held him tight as i picked him up and placed him on my lap as he was hugging me. I could feel the tension between my jeans and cock pull through. I could hear the soft whinpers from Jon's crying. I made him look at me and wipe his tears.

I ask him to tell me whats wrong.

"Nothing, Jey, its just a lot is happ....."

"No, I know whats wrong." I said sharply, cutting him off." You Don't want to admit that you're gay infront of me."

He blushes as i say that. I cup his face as I plant a kiss on his lips, as i start slipping in tounge. I hear low moans coming from him as i let free.

"I just want you to know, I love You Jonathan."

Dean's pov

I was surprised, but i didn't complain.

As we held hands back to the house, I couldn't help but look at his cock, especially after that exchange. I felt the warmth on my ass.

As we got back, we at dinner and me and Jey took top part of the house as Roman and Jimmy took the opposite room on the same layer.

~About 2 hrs later~

Me and Jey knew everyone was asleep as we play fought silently as we put eachother in submissions and pins, in our boxers.

As he went to do an Uso splash, he landed on me and kissed me. I felt aroused as i could feel my cock start to push up. He started to dry hump me playfully as he let out small moans. I had closed my eyes to only open the to Jey's hard cock exposed. It was huge.

I felt him take my shirt off as he told me to raise my arms. He then went to my armpits and smelled them. He dove in and out as he planted kiss after kiss.

We got onto the bed as i layed down. I could feel pre cum drip through my boxers.

"Ohhh, So you're ready for me." He says. I nod as he strips me down. I felt my cock spring up as he grabbed it.

"7' inches, Not bad." He said as if disapointed.
"Is it bad?" I ask nervously.
"It's amazing." He says as he picks it up. He licks just the tip as mounts of pre cum drip straight onto his face. He laughed. He put his warm mouth right onto my cock and went up and down slowly. I gave small thrusts when he gave me a thumbs up. I was nearly finished as I held onto the bed.

I came right in his mouth as he swallowed all the thick cum up.

He told me to sit on the bed as he layed down. His huge meat stood up with the help of his hand. I put it in my mouth as i only got about 4 inches in and i gagged. He told me to go on my back and i did as i was told.

Jey's pov

He looked so nice while he was laying down. Hair messy. Cock up. Skin pale.

I told him i was going to put my tip in. He wanted to fell it first. I put it in as he moaned. I pushed more in as he moaned. I went slowly with the few inches i had in. I could feel him tense up. I told him to loosen himself, Relax.

I pushed in more as he moaned and mumbled the words "fuck" and "daddy". I started lowering myself as i kissed him, continuing the thrusts. I had just finished kissing him when i realised he had finished right on us. His cum on my chest and on his hairy torso. I was getting sloppier and sloppier as my dick started getting softer and softer as i cummed on his stomach.

We layed together promising to do it again and kissing eachother.