John Cena X The Rock

They Both Hugged Eachother As John won the championship, Dwayne was happy that he lost his title but he was happy that ut was against John.

They've always had some history against eachother but what nobody knows is that Dwayne used to have John around At his place and take him under his wing, back when Cena debuted most of the now legends used him as a boy toy, Dwayne was one of them. But they haven't done anything in a long time.

They both got back to the hotel, hands intertwined, and they opened the door.

They ordered some champagne, and talked as they waited.

They got their bottle and drank a bit and talked about how life was going. They both went to take a shower as each waited.

Cena got out and Rock slapped his muscly ass and went in.

Rock came out with his huge cock swinging around, not even hard, and dried himself off.

They both stayed naked as they watched some tv show, but when cena caught a glimpse of Dwayne's cock getting bigger he couldn't resist and went onto the lower side of the bed and started to jerk him off as the girthness increased.

Rock acted like he wasn't paying attention and let John go at it. John licked up and down his shaft getting it all wet and started sucking on Dwayne's balls.

He got back up and put the tip in his mouth and started the journey. He got about half way before he was choking, he didn't stop there though he went further and got further down and he took the cock out of his mouth, panting.

"I now remember why you were called Rocky in the locker room"

John knew his limits and started sucking again until he knew he couldn't anymore. John started jerking it again as Dwayne  started tensing his abs and took John's hand away. He just gestured for John to turn around as He then got some lube on his fingers and started fingering John.

The deep groans and moans from John were soothing to Dwayne's ear as he added another finger into John causing him to groan louder, two more were added, and Dwayne had 4 of his fingers in John's ass. He didn't go any further than this. He took a few out and kept one in and started massaging John's cock and balls.

Without any hesitation Rock took his fingers and inserted his cock into John followed by a shriek of pain from John. His hole felt stretched. John tried to adjust but Dwayne thrusted right in, quickly,  Slipping in easy because of the lube before.

John's face was a face of pure euphoria, he was feeling his insides being touched. He hadn't felt a cock this big since those olden days. He doesn't remember how he used to be able to take Rock's Cock but he was able to get into a good groove and started backing himself up to feel more pleasure.

He could feel himself get close and he got off Rock's dick and turned around so he was stomach up. Rock penetrated Cena again as in a few thrust Cena was spitting cum everywhere. His abs were covered in the white cream. As Rock started to thrust quickly taking his cock out at the right time and jerks it off on John's face as he explodes all over John's face adding more white onto John. Rocm gave Cena a peck on the lips and he gives his cum to Cena's mouth.

"Oh my god John, your hole is so fucking good, I hadn't felt that in years. We need to this more often the the olden times."