Dean Ambrose X Daniel Bryan (Part 2)

As Daniel Facetimed Brie. He gave a pucker at his amazement.

"Hey baby, are you okay?" She asked.
"Yeh. Y-y-yeh. Im great. What about you baby?"
"Fine. What are you doing?" She asked concerned at his stuttering.
"Ohhh just having 'me time' while all the boys were gone for a while." Daniel said as Dean stopped.
"Wanna see?" Bryan said as Brie accepted.
He showed her as she just became horny.
"I can't wait for when you come back here baby." She said as they kissed goodbye.

Dean went back to the position as he went faster than before causing Bryan to clench. He was getting ready to burst. Dean realised and went faster as Daniel erupted in his mouth. Daniel hadn't busted in a long time so it was a lot. Dean had to take it out of his mouth as it kept on going. A lot went on his face and sprayed on Daniel's abs.

As Dean took his trousers off Daniel got on his knees. He wanted some of the lunatic. As Daniel had engulfed Dean before he already knew what to expect.

It was big. It drooped over his balls. Bryan took it in half way before choking. Dean just laughed and stuck it back in his mouth relentlessly. He placed his hands on his head as Daniel kept on choking as it hit his throat each and every time.

As Dean came close Daniel took his mouth away and jacked his dick causing Dean to cum instantly.

Dean layed down as he was ready to go when Bryan pushed His legs up and stuck his cock in.
Dean moaned and groaned at the impact as it was unexpected.
Bryan gave small thrust to let him adjust and gradually got faster.
Dean's cock was flailing about as Bryan was fucking him and it looked like he was about to cum again.
Daniel grabbed Dean's cock and just let the cum go out of it as it sprayed onto the abs of the Lunatic. Daniel licked it all up as he felt each and every rock hard ab with his tounge causing Dean to feel ticklish.

Dean sat up and went into Daniel's embrace as they hugged, as this was happening Daniel was sticking his cock in Dean's opened pussy. Daniel had Dean In his embraced and made him go up and down as they hearf the door creaking open.

They say 2 long haired guys and knew that Seth And AJ got their revenge