CHAPTER 2: OKAY COOL......

(1ST PERIOD)

(Kierra walks to the back of the class)

KIRKO: Ayeee! Ki Shake that ass suh!!!

(Kierra laughs shakin her ass while going to the back of the class)

(Class screaming ayeeeee)

Joesline: I HOPE THAT B*** FALL AND DIE(Laughs)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Kierra,Taylor,Chantel looks at her rises an eyebrow)

Kierra&Taylor&Chantel: BITCH WHAT YOU SAY!!!!!!(AT THE SAME TIME)

Joesline: I didn't say nun......

Kierra: BITCH FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!

Kirko: Joesmanline!!!! you better shut the fu** up before them girlz beat yo azz!!!!!!

(Everybody Laughs)

(Teacher walks in)

Teacher: Good Morning class!!!! Today we will be getting in select groups by yours truly!!!!!! you will have an project due in 2 weeks so!!! lets get started!!

(Teacher calls out the names for the groups)

Teacher: Chantel &Taylor, and.......ohhh great Kierra and August!!! okay you guys get to work.......

August:Okay Cool....(looks at you and smiles)

Kierra Pov

When my teacher called out names for the groups. I think my heart fell into my stomach.she paired me with August.My heart skipped a beat.I have an little crush on August since the 9th grade.I wonder how does he really feel about me. since I am the only female drug dealer in the school.He looked over at me an smiled but, I smirked back like I was cool, but on the inside.I was so scared I didn't know what to do.....he motioned me to come over there. OMG.......

End Kierra Of POV

August Pov

Whatz Up? I'm August Alsina. I have brown eyes I am light skin with some tattoos.I got that swag that'll take yo bitch. I am 18 years old. I'm born and raised in the NOLA.I am an drug dealer.My mama doesn't know nothing bout my life. Cause I know she wouldn't like that shit,but its the strugg life outchea I gotta do what I gotta do. Ya feel me? When my teacher called me to work wit Ki fine azz. I was happy asf she a pretty smart girl with a bad azz style that make a nigga want her bad,but shawty do be movin that dope. I just don't see why somebody so smart like her sell drugz though.I see her at the trap from time to time. I just never did have the time to talk to her. she is fine as hell,but I'm a playa i'm not into that love shit. I just smash,and pass girls. (Sighs) But Kierra it's something about her that makes me feel like we are alike. It's a vibe that I get from her. Even though we haven't talked yet. So I motioned her fine azz to come over here......

(Kierra walks over there to August)