CHAPTER 26:SCARED OF THE LONELY

KI POV

After we left our secret location we went bacc to hospital to checc on Miyah It hurts so bad to see her like that even though my heart has been ripped out by my mother.I feel like my whole life was a lie.I can't even lie though I still love her even though she hates me.It just hearts that she would do and say this to me.I'm glad that I have Aug but im so scared my mother my own mother stabbed me in the bacc like it wasn't nothing,but it feels like the pain has entered my heart.truth is I love August and I know that he loves me but I'm scared of be lonely.I was lonely before and it wasn't an good picture.I just don't know right now but i'm scared..

END OF POV

(Parks the car and goes inside to see Miyah,and walks in the door sees Kirko and Chantel in the chair sleep with an blanket over them)

Ki:hey baby I told you that I would be bacc..

August:yea we told you that we would be bacc babygirl...(gco)

(Miyah moves her fingers)

Ki:Miyah....

August:Miyah come on try to open your eyes for us..

Miyah Pov

I heard everything what my sister and what  August was saying but it was so hard to open my eyes it was like I had weights sitting on them.I hate that my mother and sister got in too this heated arguement.I love my mother but its just im tired of her tryin to blame everything on Ki when its not her fault she tries her best everyday to provide for this family the both of them do,but im just so sad and hurt for my sister.She tries so hard to walk around with an smile on her face knowing that on the inside that she is hurting.Yea she's an soilder but sometimes even the soilders get tired and fall.I just wish that I can take the pain away from her,and yea I kow im aprt of it to blame cuz im in this hospital bed,but when I get out of here its time for an change no more quiet,silent,nice Miyah anymore meet the new one that's not gonna take nun form no one.Im tired of holding things in its time to set my soul free....

(Miyah opens her eyes)

Ki:OHH MY GOD BABY YOU'RE AWAKE(kissing miyah face)

Miyah:(laughs)stoooooop.....

Ki:NO!! (continues to kiss Miyah)

August:Bae...stop you gonna kiss her face off (laughing the walks over to miyah and kisses her face while hugging her)I missed you...

Kirko:Damn man wth all that noise is?

Miyah: Well hello to you too Kirko...

Kirko:MIYAH!!!!!! (gets up and hugs her tight and kiss her face)

Chantel:Damn Kirko why the hell you(looks at miyah) Miyah baby?!

Miyah:Its me

Chantel:My BABY.....(gets up and kisses her)

(MamaJoyce walks in the room)

Miyah:Mama.....