〖2〗Gray x Reader | Odd Way To Fall In Love

(Y/N) sat across the table from Juvia and her ice wizard boyfriend. The three were chatting happily. "So (Y/N)-san, where's Gray?" Lyon asked. "He's on a mission with Lucy, Erza, Natsu, and Happy." (Y/N) replied. "Really? What kind of mission?" Juvia asked. "You know the Scheherazade Theater?" "Yeah, the one that Rabian-san owns?" "Yeah, that one. Well, they went to put on another play there. They should be back soon." And with impeccable timing the doors flew open to reveal the said wizards wearing flashy outfits.

Gray was wearing a princely outfit. Natsu was wearing an outfit that looked kind of like a cross between a gypsy and a pirate, Lucy was wearing an extremely fancy dress and Erza was wearing a...butler outfit? Happy was wearing a dress and a blonde wig with lipstick and makeup all over his face. "Why are you guys dressed like that?" (Y/N) asked. "We came to get you!" Natsu said. "Me? Why?" "Because! In the play Gray's the prince and Lucy's the princess and they're supposed to kiss! There's no way in hell I'd let that happen!" Natsu shouted. "And even if you would I wouldn't kiss her." Gray said. "No offense Lucy." "Why would that offend me?" Lucy asked. "So, what do you want me for?" (Y/N) asked.

"Well, Rabian said that if we could quickly find a substitute for Lucy that's pretty enough we could do that instead. And I didn't want to kiss just anybody, so we came back here." Gray said. "Okay, but I don't think I'm pretty enough.." "Shut up, you're gorgeous. Besides, would you really be alright with me kissing another girl?" "I'll do it." (Y/N) responded almost immediately. "Alright, let's go." "Bye Juvia, bye Lyon!" (Y/N) said as she was dragged out of the guild.

They arrived at the theater and quickly put Lucy's dress on (y/n) and did her hair and makeup. When they finished she was even more beautiful than before. "Holy...(Y/N) you're gorgeous!" Lucy said. "You think so?" "Heck yeah! You're a knockout! Gray will be so happy." "Hmm.. But it's up to Rabian-san to decide whether or not I can play the princess." "Let's go show him now."

They invited Rabian into the room they were in and he began to gush over (Y/N)
"You're absolutely perfect! You look exactly like the princess I had originally wanted for the play I had originally planned! You're perfect (H/C) hair. You're stunning (E/C) eyes. And your perfect height and body build! You'll make the perfect Jessalyn! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!"

They began the play which started with Natsu, the Great Pirate Arthur, kidnapping Lucy, Princess Leona, the younger sister of Prince Julius (Gray). Erza swooped in and began to throw butler stuff at Natsu but he ended up escaping. Happy, Lady Bluenia ran up to Prince Julius and told him about his sister's kidnapping. Lady Bluenia explained that there was a great sword in a forgotten kingdom called Ingenium. In the kingdom there was a beautiful castle made up of plants. Deep in the castle there was the sword, though it was said to be protected by a magnificent beast.

So, Prince Julius traveled to the kingdom and found the castle, (which was made using (Y/N)'s nature magic). He explored the castle until he stumbled upon a large door. He entered the room to see the sword in the center. He began to walk towards it until a large, beautiful creature appeared.

As the creature was heading to attack him it suddenly stopped, recognition in its (E/C) eyes. The creature slowly turned into a beautiful girl wearing a gorgeous dress with vines and real flowers on it. The crowd went wild after that happened. "Julius?" She asked gently. He looked up and his eyes widened. "Jessalyn?" "It really is you!" She said as she threw her arms around the male. He wrapped his arms around her waist and swung her around happily. "I can't believe it's really you." He said as he breathed in her flowery scent, making sure she was truly there.

After that the two traveled together to get Princess Leona back from the Great Pirate Arthur; but when they arrived, Leona and Arthur were drinking tea and chatting happily. Leona explained that she had fallen in love with Arthur and that the two were planning to stay together. Julius allowed it because he's not an overprotective big brother and he really didn't care much so long as she was happy. (He should have at least asked questions instead of just saying 'see ya later' and leaving)

He returned to the castle with Jessalyn and as they stood on a hill they kissed. The play ended and (Y/N) was confused as to how realistic I had made it, but I don't really care because I just broke the fourth wall! The group returned home, and the sun had already set. They said goodbye and went their separate ways. Natsu, Lucy and Happy all went towards Lucy's apartment and Gray and (Y/N) went back to their house. "That play was odd." (Y/N) said. "Yeah, but you looked good." Gray said with a smile. "As did you." Gray smiled and kissed (Y/N) on the cheek.

" Gray smiled and kissed (Y/N) on the cheek