Chapter 1

Author's Note : Chapter 8 will be where the Main Character story starts at Chapter 8. Feel free to skip there. Unless you don't mind reading the bland background of our Main Character. :3

Enjoy reading~

Eudosia's P.O.V.

|Gotham City

|July 4 11:10 EDT

"Miss Cole. Come to the board to answer question fifteen." My Math teacher, Mr Harond, barked out, snapping me from my fancy work that I had been working on since the start of the period.

I stood up from my seat and walked over to the board, my hand twirling a whiteboard marker that he passed to me. From behind me, I could hear my classmates chattering about the latest gossip and whatever lunch they wanted to get later or how utterly disgraceful of me to act like a guy all the time. It wasn't my fault puberty made me sound like a bodybuilding lady on steroids, isn't it?

Well, welcome to Gotham High, where even life just disagrees with you. The prestigious Gotham High had been built by none other than billionaire, Bruce Wayne. And of course, he offers scholarships to deserving students, and snobby students that don't know diligence enter the school using money.

"Grayson, question sixteen."

The thirteen year old heart-throb sighed as he stood up and ran a hair through his black hair, causing the girls in class to start fan-girl over him and the guys to start talking even louder about some other hot girl in our school.

Richard 'Dick' Grayson was the most popular boy in the seventh grade, with sapphire orbs, raven black hair which covers part of his eyes, a muscular build, and standing at a whooping 5'3" and still growing. He's short, but he'll do for a thirteen year old. He was probably considered good looking in the midst of this group of filthy rich people. Not only is he handsome and smart, he is also the adopted son of the billionaire, Bruce Wayne. Beat that, my friends.

"Quiet down class! Or you all get detention!"

Silence immediately took over the room. Did I mention that Mr Harond is the scariest teacher that nobody likes to come across on his bad days? Yea... about that. He likes students which are quiet and submit top quality work. I guess, that's why not many people like him. Too high of the expectations for them that they can't meet.

It's a real pity, cause Mr Harond is actually really nice and he provides free consultation for the kids that can't keep up or need catching up on classes that we need to catch up on. Even though his class gets a little boring, but I'll admit, he's one of the more understanding teachers in the school, that actually does enjoy being around children and is not as biased as the other teachers. It's a plus that he is actually considered in the school really good looking too, not that that mattered.

I stared at the mathematics question in front of me. For an eleven year old student with a class of thirteen year old's, trust me, learning Grade 7 Mathematics is sort of tough. Plus, I'm actually a foreigner, practically not from Gotham City. I felt so alienated when I joined the school, and I still do. But still, I come to school not to fit in with society, I come to school to enjoy education.

You see, when I migrated from Singapore, back to America, my parents decided to come to Gotham, the town where they met. It's pretty crazy, since they decided to choose a town with a high vigilante and crime count. Either way, they were working for Wayne Enterprises, so I wasn't surprised they chose somewhere so near their workplace. Besides, it was a breeze to leave Singapore, especially with all the bullying I suffered in school.

"You need help, seventh grader?" Grayson smirked as he opened the marker cap, prepared to solve his mini "assignment". These prestigious little twits look down on me because I'm exceptionally younger than them, in this batch of more experienced, and older, high school students. And that, my friends, is what I hate about this school. I thought of scowling at him when I thought better against it. If I did, he would be getting the reaction he wanted. I would be plummeting to my death by his fan girls! And who is he calling seventh grader? He's in this grade too!