🏳️‍🌈Excited💕

Keefe was obviously very excited when he heard our news, maybe even more excited then we were when he told us his, except we couldn't exactly scream very loud since we were at school so it wasn't fair. He immediately called his 'Tammou' when we told him so he could hear it at the same time and then he went all overprotective brother in me and I would have just left but being on the call meant being closer to Linh so I wanted to stay nearer to her. After a while we hung up saying that we'll see each other in the weekend, then me and Linh started wondering about what was happening with the others while we were going through this... "Hey Linh?" "Yeah" "I wonder what Dex Fitz and Biana are up to right now?" "Ooooh I wonder... I say Ditz is going to come true." "Well let's call them!" I squeal. "Uh hi Sophie. Oh and hi Linh. Why did you call me?" "Well..." I smiled evilly. "I was wondering if you and Dex were by any chance, dating?" He blushed. "One sec I'll be right back I just need to call Dex." "THEY'RE DATING THERES NO WAY THEY CAN DENY IT NOW AHAHAHA!!!!!!!!" Screamed Linh. "Eeeeeek!!! Everybody's gay now!!!" I shout. Well who's Biana gonna be with?!?!? Actually, I think she's probably still straight. Maybe Jensi or something?" "Maybe. Should we call her?" "Yes. Actually wait no. We should wait until Fitz and Dex have confirmed the ship." "Oh yeah". "Well Linh, I'm glad you liked me too and that we can be dating right now because I love you so much." "Awww, Sophie I love you too!" And then we kissed. We hear the imparter ringing and we quickly break apart and answer the call. "It's taken you long enough, Fitz." But it wasn't just Fitz there there was also Dex. "Oh and hi Dex. So you have something to tell us??? If you do we'll tell you guys something!?" I offered. "We will?!?!" Whispered Linh to me. "Well we kinda have to since their telling us" "oh okay fine" she said and we turned back to the boys. "Well... What's your news?" I ask them. "Oh um well we got really close lately and um ah now we're both kinda questioning our sexuality's sooooooo..." "Wait so you like each other?" I asked, making him clarify. "Yeah. Well, I do. I don't know about Dex." "Well then why did you have to invite him?!?! No offence Dex." "He's involved in this too!!!" "Right. Dex come here Fitz go away." "But it's my house and my imparter!!!" "Whatever. Leave. I need to talk with Dex." I turn over to Dex. "So do you like Fitz?" "Um..." he mumbles. "I really don't know. I don't think so. Like, yeah I like him a lot more than I used too, but I don't know if I like him like that." His face turns tomato red. "Can I uh, leave now?" "Yeah sure go ahead." I smile at him. "Bye! Say hi to the triplets for me!" "Ok see ya!" He flashes away and Fitz walks in. "Why isn't Dex here? What did I miss?"

Is that a good enough ending? Please comment I love hearing from fools who read my work thank you so much. Also this book is already #38 in linh and I only have 3 chapters!!! Thanks for reading I love you guys💕.

I have a new cover check it out!!!

Oh and also please vote and comment if you like it! Thanks for reading💕
-Author~chan

~605 words~