//ONE//

"I got your picture, I'm coming with you, dear Maria count me in-..."

-"Bailey!"

"There's a story at the bottom of this bott-..."

-"Bailey!"

"Yeah sorry, I'm a bit hyper. I'm sorry." My best friend interrupted her singing and looked at me with a wide smile. "But it's a great song!" (*)

We sat in a cab that would bring us home after we sneaked out to go to Warped Tour. With home I mean Bailey's house since my whole family wouldn't be so pleased by me coming home in the middle of the night a little dizzy and obviously not returning from a sleepover.

Bailey's parents though were on some sort of convention over the weekend, which was a situation sent from heaven in the given situation of Warped taking place just at this time.

"No that's not the problem..."

"Then what is it? Please don't say you got bad news. I'm in a really good mood right now and not up to hear bad news!" She really was hyper.

"The list is gone." I told her.

For a moment there was silence, then she started laughing.

"That's not funny!" , I exclaimed.

"Kat.", she started, "First of all, you lost it about 50 times and always found it again. Second, it's a piece of paper with fifteen things on it. You can just rewrite it, for heavens sake!"

"Yeah, but..."

"-That's not the same." Bailey completed my sentence. "I know. You always say that. But if it's gone, we can't change it now, can we?"

"No, we can not."

"There you have it. So head up Kitty, It'll be alright." .

Probably she was right.

I wrote the things down three years ago, but back then I didn't really care to actually make them happen.

It all just started after we graduated three months ago, about the same time Bailey finally turned 18 and we went on a roadtrip the weekend after. First thing done. That's how things started and since then I was keen on crossing out the last point on the list: finishing it.

And it was pretty important to me that it was my list I was finishing. The one I wrote on a paper I borrowed from Tiffany Sanders and kept with me since then.I couldn't even tell why excactly, it was just nice to have something in your pocket to grab onto when things got to crazy I guess, and for me it was this piece if paper.

"Well, It seems like you haven't got another choice." Bailey stated after she roamed her own pockets.

I sighed. "Yeah, you're right I guess."

"Don't take it so hard." She mocked me and I couldn't resist to laugh at myself for acting so childish.

But little did I know how much the list would change later on.

×××××××××××××××××××××

(*) Dear Maria, Count me in - All Time Low