*°•~Chapter 1~•°*

This event will be one of monokuma's motive... Hope u enjoy my story

-----------------------------------------

Monokuma Pov :

"UGGGHHH....
THIS KILLING GAME IS GETTING BORRRRRIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!! "
I said annoyed
"How can I make this killing game interesting? "
"Right! Secrets! "
"Puhuhuhuhuhuhu"

-----------------------------------------

Shuichi's Pov:

As I towards the dinning table in the cafeteria, an announcement rang out saying,"Go to the Gym for an Motive!!! Puhuhuhuhuhu!! "(I messed up at this part D: )and we all go to the gym. Surprisingly, Kokichi wasn't here at the gym, "Why was he late? "He thought himself, then the monochrome bear popped out at the stage. "Alright! This letters are the motive for this time, because YOU PEEPS DONT WANT TO KILL YA KNOW THAT" The monochrome bear screamed as he threw about 17 letters at us"Btw U can go see what inner animal does other have by checking there lettter"the monochrome bear said and the bear disappear in the darkness .When I saw a letter that has my name,i immediately grabbed it read the letter inside of it "shuichi saihara's inner animal is wolf as he is the protagonist of this killing game" I was a bit shocked at at first but then Clamed down. I was about to leave when I saw a letter that kokichi's name on it. So I picked it up and I read the letter inside and saw what inner animal kokichi has........

--------------------------------
Kokichi's Pov:

I didn't care about what the motive, so didn't go to the gym. I just walked toward my dorm and go inside of it and went to my closet, I moved my clothes to the side then saw a secret door. I opened it and went inside of it, inside of it was like a hospital,where whoever dies goes here. I did randomly pass through here last time so I thought maybe it's better to keep it Secret, they may think that I'm the mastermind....... Any way, I was gonna check the bodies.(there rantaro, kaede, Kirumi, and ryoma) As I was check I notice something odd.... One of the scalpel was missing, Until.....

----------------------------

°•~356 words~•°

---------------------------

This sucks....