two

[these flower shots are so aestheticly pleasing and beautiful]

A scream escaped my lips and I sat up. Sweat was dripping from my forehead. This dream keeps repeating every time I fall asleep. It's been almost a month.

I checked the time 4:09 am.  It's useless to go back to sleep now anyway so I got up. I walked over to the bathroom. While I waited for the water to fill up the bathtub I began brushing my teeth and washing my face.

I went back to my room to get my phone. Suddenly I remembered that I recently bought face masks and some bath bombs. I went back to the bathroom. Half way there I noticed that I haven't picked out any clothes yet.

I walked back to my room and put my phone down. I opened my wardrobe and picked out black sweatpants and a white hoodie. "Some how I feel this isn't gonna end good" I mumbled and made my way to the bathroom once again.

After I put my clothes down and grabbed a light blue and purple coloured and lavender smelling bath bomb and plopping it into the now half full bathtub.

Then I grabbed a honey face mask and reached for my phone. "Ugh why does this happen every time" I said annoyed. I walked back to my room again to get my phone.

Back in the bathroom I turned on shuffle like I always do. Stay by ateez started playing. I started dancing and singing along while I applied my face mask. "Gosh this smells so freaking good" I said as I took in the sent of the honey facemask mixed with the lavender sent.

I stripped off my baby blue koala pyjama arefully trying not smudje my almost perfectly applied mask. I turned off the running water and checked the water by swirling my arm in it. "Perfect"

I went in and relaxed leaning my head back, listening to music and completely forgetting about what has been bothering me all night.

A/n
I really hope you enjoyed this little chapter! This running around and keep forgetting stuff is so me I hate it and most of the time I also trip making all my things fall everywhere ahahah. have a great day my loves <3