seven

[desire -ateez]

3rd person

Soorae and Mineun's mom came back yesterday. Mineun was unbelievable happy. She even forgot about her nightmare completely and it didn't bother her that night.

"Hey wake up sleepy head" soorae slightly shook mineun. "No" the younger one replied turning around. "Well I guess I'll have to eat your blue berry pancakes" she teased leaving the room smirking.

She heard a loud thud, following by quickly paced footsteps following. She was pleased by her work. "Wait where are the panca- you trick ass bitch" mineun shouted from the kitchen.

Soorae came into the kitchen with a plate full of pancakes. she started laughing so hard that she almost dropped the pancakes, luckily mineun's mom saved them.

"Now kids sit down and eat" Hana, mineuns Mom told them.  Thetwo teenagers finished their breakfast quickly, before rushing up to get dressed. Soorae brought two matching outfits for the two of them.

They were just laying around on their phones, when Hana called the kids down. They rushed down the stairs and hopped into the car.

Soorae

"Mineun Soorae let's go" my mom called out. "Coming" we shouted back rushing down the stairs. On the way to the car we slipped on our vans, put on our Jean jackets and grabbed our purses.

Right after fastening my seatbelt I felt a sick feeling in my stomach, I didn't want to ruin the day for the others so I ignored it.

On the way to the movies we jammed to our favourite songs. We screamed at the top of our lungs and laughed away the parts of the lyrics we didn't know.

We had so much fun.

Suddenly I started to feel uneasy. It was like a dejavu. I could feel the car getting hit. Soorae's side got squished and she flew around the car as it overturned. I saw how my mom's head hit the steering wheel.

"MOM SOORAE" I called out. I saw blood scattering everywhere. Another loud thud was heard, right before smoke started filling the car. I tried to open my seatbelt but I was to week.

My eyes have already watered up so I couldn't see clear anymore. This is just a dream wake up.

"This is just a dream, this isn't real wake up" is what I told myself over and over again.

"WAKE UP"

A/n
Sorry for the wait.

What do you think is happening?