five

[Valkyrie -ONEUS]

Who would be out at this hour. Wait me.

I looked up to see a guy with a hood. All I could see he was wearing a dark blue hoodie. "I'm sorry" I sniffled wiping my tears. I attempted to walk past him but he grabbed my wrist. I flinched.

"Hey why are you crying" he asked softly as he pulled me in a hug. I started sobbing and he caressed my hair. I felt so sorry his hoodie was probably drenched.

He guided me to a bench and we sat town. I told him everything about the dream and how I had no one to talk to.

+

I woke up feeling a bit better. Luckily I  haven't had the nightmare again. My thoughts wandered back to the guy from yesterday. Who was he. I didn't even get to see his face or thank him.

How did I even get home?

I don't remember. Anyway I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom and did my business. After I made myself some mama. I know, instand noodles for breakfast? I was just craving it okay.

After that i just chilled for a while. Later I decided to take a walk. It was about 11pm. I tried to keep myself up as I didn't want to fall asleep.

While I was walking I heard noises. I looked back and didn't see anything. Weird. Again, this time it was just louder. I looked around and again I didn't see anything.

I kept on hearing things. I was getting paranoid. Suddenly I heard a crash.

I screamed at the top of my lungs as the scenario of my dream ran through my head.

Suddenly I heard a loud thud following many screams. I felt myself hit the back of the passengers seat. "MOM SOORAE" I cried. I saw my mom hitting the window. Soorin flew to the front as the car overturned .

I just stood there not knowing what to do and started crying. I couldn't see anything. I rubbed my eyes and saw a burning car Infront of me.

After I rubbed my eyes again I couldn't believe what I saw.

Nothing but an emty street.

A/n
What do you think so far?