four

[simon says -nct127]

In the kitchen I placed my phone on to the counter with my music still playing. I got two slices of toast and threw them in the toaster. Waiting for the toast to finish I got all the ingredients to make a sandwich.

+
"kids let's go" my mom called out. We were going to the movies. Soorae and I made our way down the stairs and into the car.

The whole ride we were jamming out to music screaming the lyrics we knew and nodding our heads to the parts we didn't know. We were laughing while living our best life's.

Suddenly I heard a loud thud following many screams. I felt myself hit the back of the passengers seat. "MOM SOORAE" I cried. I saw my mom hitting the window. Soorin flew to the front as the car overturned.

Everything became a blurr.

Again I woke up feeling beads of sweat drip down my forehead as I sat up. This dream keeps haunting me. I don't know what it means, what am I to do? I have no one to talk to about it. I don't want to ruin soorae's 'vacation' and if I told my mom she would either shrug it off or worry too much and wrap me in bubble wrap.

I took a look at my phone, it was 3am. I decided to go for a walk to clear my mind. I got up and put on my shoes and jacket. I left in my pyjamas since I was wearing leggings and a sweatshirt. I plugged in my headphones and started listening to music.

While walking I kept thinking about the dream. I couldn't get my mind of it. I felt warm tears flow down my cheeks, as I continued walking. I looked at the ground not feeling like keeping my head up.

Then I bumped into someone.

A/n
Have you ever had the same dream repeating over and over?