1: First Day of School

Originally written: 30th December 2018

Part 1: Intro

The new school year has begun for Miku, as a second year of Voca-High. How will her new year begin?

Miku: Ummm, What time is it? (Checks time on phone) EEEEH? I SLEPT 10 MINS THROUGH MY ALARM. Damn it, and it's back to school today.

Mikuo: (opens door to Miku's room) Morning Miku!

*Note: Mikuo isn't Miku's brother here. He is her father in his mid 30s whilst Miku is 16. Hachune Miku is Miku's little cousin and Mikuo's niece.*

Miku: Morning dad.

Hachune Miku: (runs towards Miku) OHA! OHA! OHAYO!!!!!!!

Miku: Shut the fuck up Hachune.

Mikuo: No need to be rude to your little cousin Miku. Now, eat this breakfast bar since you woke up a little late today. You can eat it quickly then cha...EEEEEH?

Miku: Yeah, I'm already in my uniform. I slept in it. Don't worry, it's not crumpled. I tried to be still and not move around a lot during my sleep.

Mikuo: Ok then, you have lots of time then.

Miku: Perfect! I can put on my makeup!

Mikuo: Did you forget makeup is not allowed in school? Besides, you look beautiful without makeup anyway.

Miku: Huh really? Uh...thanks...

(45 mins later)

Miku: Ok pa. I'm heading to school now!

Hachune: I can't wait to start Nursery pa! Will you drive me to school uncle?

Mikuo: Of course Hachune.

Hachune: By the way, why isn't Miku going to school with us?

Mikuo: Miku is a grown girl. Not like you, you have to wait until secondary school! Ok, be safe Miku!

Hachune: Bye Bye!

Miku: Bye Pa! Bye Hachune!

Miku's mind: Aka bitch.

Miku walks down the road to the tube station. Suddenly she gets chased up by two yellow haired twins wearing the same uniform as her.

Rin and Len: BOO!

Miku: AAAAAAH! (turns around). OH! Heya Rin and Len!

Rin: Hiiiii Miku!

Len: Hey honey...

Miku: I missed the summer holidays. I missed hanging together as the six Cryptonloids. Well at least I have you two and Luka with me at school!

Rin: Yeah, I wish Meiko and Kaito were teachers at our schools.

Len: But they're both too dumb to be teachers!

Miku: (laughs)

Rin: Hey Len! (slaps his head)

Len: Sozzz.

Part 2: Start of school!

Miku: Ugggh, assembly...

Rin: I know right. I just sleep without getting caught.