27: LOCKDOWN IS OVER

Center: Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin & Len
I LOST THE ORIGINAL DATE AGAIN GRRR

Author's Note: This series will now be semi-literate. It's also written in 3rd person.

In Miku's room...

Miku: It looks like a nice day today.

Luka: Sure does.

Rin: (enters room) HEY! HEY! LOOK!

Miku: What is it this time Rin?

Rin: Isn't it our last week of third year? Not only that, Crypton Future Media is reopening! Yay!

Luka: But that means that if lockdown eased, we need to move back home...

Rin: Ah. You're right...

Luka: Not only that, I'm moving to Miku's house because Rana and her father are moving to mine.

Rin: EHHHHHH?!

Part 1: Crypton Future Media reopens...

In the CEO office...

P.Crypton: And there's the 6 of you.

Kaito: Where's Yuka though?

Miku: Hm. You're right...

P.Crypton: About that...I have a replacement Deputy for now. Yuka is currently mourning for someone so in replacement for a few weeks, Minato Sakura will take over.

Sakura: ...

Luka: She isn't Speaking?

Meiko: (walks in front of her and crouches at her height) Speak Up bitch.

Sakura: (walks further) Social distancing...

Meiko: THEN HURRY UP!

Sakura: My name is Minato Sakura...a first year...

Rin: I remember her!

Len: That girl is Yuka's friend. Awww she's so pure...

Kaito: So, she's abroad? BUT SHE HAS TO SELF ISOLATE AND GET CORONA AND...

Luka: Kai, I think she won't but she has no option to go.

Kaito: I see...

Meiko: Poor her.

P.Crypton: In the meantime, we will do our best to practice for Magical Mirai just in case the US tour gets cancelled.

Miku: You are right. There is a small risk.

P.Crypton: And the day the third years graduate, you're moving back to your original houses.

Luka: Sir...I am staying at Mimi's for good.

P.Crypton: WHAT?! Alright fine.

Miku: It's because of her brother's new job travelling to a far away airport everyday.

Luka: It's sad...

Meiko: Then Why are we Here?

P.Crypton: I'll be talking about the adjustments we are creating for Crypton Future Media. There's a small chance that the USA tour for Miku Expo will be cancelled. Along with that, Miku x Kodo will also be cancelled, with that, project Sekai's released will be moved.

Meiko: ALRIGHT WE GET IT, EVERYTHING IS MOVED. Should have been a zoom meeting. I'm tired of waiting.

Miku: So are we still preparing?