•Reunited•

??? P. O. V.
We were best friends since we were kids, everyday we go to school together, we go home together, we even took shower together, it almost seemed like I am his tail, I'm always there when he needs me.

There's one time that we slept together and he had this nightmare. I was so scared I didn't knew what to do. I woke him up and he hugged me instantly I remembered him telling me that it was so scary, I somehow comforted him back to sleep. It was so theraputic, seeing him sleep peacefully, face perfect and lit by the silver moonlight.

And then one time I had a nightmare too and he also did the same thing, I couldn't remember much but I felt a comforting warmth surround me, a calming voice telling me it was just a dream. When I woke up, I hugged him and I started crying on his shoulders. I always liked his shoulders, so broad and comfortable. We were kids at that time, so innocent and pure.

But now, everything changed, since they moved to Seoul. We lost contact of each other, I didn't saw him again. All I can think of is that he probably had a new best friend that is better than me.

9 years passed and I'm 18 years old, and today is his birthday, I still remember, we both get ice cream on his birthday in our favorite ice cream shop and then eat it beside the creek underneath a cherry blossom tree.

Mashiho's P. O. V.

Today is his birthday, I still remember on his birthday, we always buy ice cream on our favorite ice cream shop. The ice cream shop is still open 'till now. I quickly dressed myself up and I went straight into the ice cream shop.

I got my favorite chocolate chip ice cream and after that I went to the creek on our favorite spot. I sat underneath the cherry blossom tree, staring into the water, remembering the past.

My phone suddenly buzzed and I pulled it out of my Jeans and saw mom's name flash on the screen. I quickly answered the call.

"Mashiho go home quickly, I have something to tell you." I hung up and I quickly finished the ice cream and left.

3rd Person P. O. V.

Mashiho got home and saw her mom packing his things. "Mom?" Mashiho said with a confused look. "Mashiho... I'm sorry if it's all of a sudden" His mom said, the hint of excitement didn't go unnoticed by the boy. "What is going on?" He asked.

Then her mom flashed her a smile and got teary. Mashiho is still standing there not knowing how to respond. "Your label called me.. " "And?" His eyes widened, could it be? "And they said that you're going to move to their main building in Korea to prepare for debut along with Haruto!" Her mom said joyfully.

Mashiho's eyes widened as soon as he heard the words that came out of her mom's mouth. "Mom you're not kidding right?" Mashiho asked in excitement, "No son, I would never!" Her mom gawked jokingly and smiled.

Mashiho jumped in excitement and smiled and hugged her mom. "Alright, alright. Mashiho dear can you help me pack your things?" "Of course." Mashiho quickly helped his mom pack all his belongings.

§§§

Mashiho and Haruto arrived at the airport, their moms talking behind them, catching up on things. Mashiho couldn't help but smile in the thought that him and Haruto is preparing for their dream debut. It has been so long, he couldn't believe it was happening.

"Haruto, can you believe that we'll finally debut? After years of training, we'll finally debut." Mashiho said looking at Haruto who was gazing afar and smiling.