•Trip (Part 2)•

Haruto glared at Junkyu angrily. He walked towards him and quickly put his hands on Junkyu's face. Junkyu looked at him, confused.

Haruto's gaze softened. He withdrew his hands and then Haruto started talking. "When I me and Mashiho hyung got close, I always try to protect him, he always does clumsy stuff and sometimes it can get him hurt, when sometimes, I feel like I failed him, I failed to protect him because the moment me and Mashiho hyung got close, I swore to myself that I will always protect him no matter what, but time will come he'll find someone to love, I also promised that whenever he kissed the guy or girl he love, I will pass the responsibility to him. I know this rule is stupid, or is it even a rule?" Haruto stopped for a while and Mashiho giggles.

"But I only know one thing, to protect my hyung forever. So please Junkyu hyung, take care of him. Take good care of him, he is the most precious thing I have." Haruto smiled. "But we kissed before.. Why did you react now?" Mashiho asked and Junkyu wondered too, looking at Haruto.

"No I did not. I just saw Junkyu on top of you." Haruto said and the older boys looked at each other, confused.
"But you said, you saw us making out?" Junkyu said as he stood up. "That was only a joke, and I really did not know that you both really kissed." Haruto staid with a hint of anger in his tone.

Mashiho noticed and Quickly moved from Junkyu to Haruto. He held Haruto's hands because he remembered one time when Haruto and Keita fought, it was so scary seeing Haruto with red eyes and clenched fists. So he started massaging Haruto's back to ease the anger.

Haruto closed his eyes and breathed in sharply. He looked at Junkyu who was high key confused and low key pissed. "Haruto?" Junkyu asked. He just hummed in response.

"Why are you so mad at me? Why? I am so confused, I did not do anything wrong, just why?" Junkyu run his hand through his hair. "I hate everyone who is very close-minded too close to Mashiho hyung." Haruto said eyes starting to well up.

"H-h-haruto, what-" Mashiho got cutted off by Haruto. "It is because I don't want Mashiho hyung to be taken away from me. I feared that if he's too close to you, he'll not give attention to me anymore, he's like a brother to me okay?" Haruto said while crying. "Haruto..." Mashiho called, Haruto just looked down. "Haruto... " Mashiho called again but this time, his tone went serious. "Look at me." Mashibo commanded and Haruto followed.

He looked his hyung on his eyes. "Listen to me, I will not leave you okay? You hear that?" Mashiho said while holding Haruto's cheeks. He nodded and pulled Mashiho in his arms.

"Hey guys! The MT will start soon." They heard a voice from a distance. "Coming!" Junkyu said as he pull Haruto and Mashiho. "Let's go."

They saw everyone sitting around the campfire. Talking and laughing about something. They quickly turned their attention ti the three boys who was walking towards them. "Ayyy they're here, we can start now." Yoonbin said while eating his food.

"Get one cup and pass please." A manager said while handing Hyunsuk the drinks. "Drink it first." They drank the drink. "Mmm! Chocolate!" Jeongwoo said as he finish drinking his. Mashiho looked at Junkyu drinking, Junkyu licked his lips to clean it and Mashiho quickly averted his look towards the fire. So sexy omo. He thought to himself.

• • •

"And now, let's play Who am I!! Hyunsuk said. Everyone cheered in unison. "So you already know the mechanics so lets get started! First up, Jeongwoo!" Hyunsuk said. They put a blindfold around his eyes. They stood up forming a line. "Go!" The timer started.

Yedam hyung!

Koala Junkyu!

Mashiho!