•Eavesdropping•

After they performed, they went backstage and into their waiting room, they were chatting and laughing about something. Haruto was about to call Jeongwoo but he noticed Jeongwoo was gone,he exited the small room.

"Jeongwoo? Are you here?" Haruto called, he continued doing that for half an hour but for some reason, his feet lead him to the restroom, he was about to enter when suddenly, he heard weird noises.

"Mmh.. Binnie, mmhhh...." He heard a familiar voice. He slowly peeked and saw Jeongwoo, he was about to walk over to him but then stopped. He saw Yoonbin. "Mhh, you said, you have Haruto, why so needy?" Yoonbin asked, out of breath.

"Shut up and just kiss me" Jeongwoo said hastily, "As you wish" Yoonbin pressed their lips together once more, Jeongwoo whimpered to the kiss.

Haruto covered his mouth with his hands and cried in it. Feeling his heart break by the scene that is happening. He ran away, feeling the tears rushing down his eyes.

He wanted to die, he wanted to be gone, forever. He just want to stab himself and just end this suffering. He ran away, pushing the staff that was on his way.

He opened the door to the waiting room but no one is there, so he entered, locked the door and cried, he let out his anger, he screamed and screamed. "CHEATER!" Haruto screamed once more.

He slowly sat down the floor, he wrapped his legs with his arms and cried. He heard a knock on the door and got up to open the door, he saw Junkyu and without a second thought, ran to him and cried on his shoulder.

"A..... Are you o... Okay?" Junkyu asked, patting Haruto's back. "Yes hyung, I'm just happy" Haruto lied, how can he be happy? He 'was' happy, until it happened.

"Well, let's go, it's getting late, you better find Jeongwoo and Yoonbin, they're missing, we're not going without them." Junkyu said. "Nah, I'm sure they'll find their way home. Just let them 'savor'the moment." Haruto hissed and Junkyu looked worried.

"Well.... Okay, I trust them, lets go." Junkyu pulled away from the hug and dragged Haruto to the car. "I don't." Haruto said to himself.

• • •

They arrived at the dorms, Haruto sat on the couch and closed his eyes, he sighed and he felt tears form again. He ignored it and let it fell.

He heard the door slam open and saw Jeongwoo and Yoonbin, entering, Yoonbin went inside his bedroom and Jeongwoo glared at Haruto. His look softened.

"Aww, were you waiting for me?" Jeongwoo said, sitting down on Haruto's side. "I'm sorry, me and Yoonbin went out a little, I should've invited you." Jeongwoo hugged Haruto and Haruto secretly rolled his eyes.

"Nah, threesome is not my type." Haruto snickered and Jeongwoo looked...... confused. "What?" Jeongwoo asked, sounding a little nervous.

"Is it fun making out in the bathroom, I have to try that." Haruto said sarcastically and Jeongwoo looked irked. "You're disgusting, eavesdropping on people!" Jeongwoo hissed, standing up.

"You know what's more gross? An 18 year old person kissing a 14 year old person!" Haruto snapped and feel a slap. Jeongwoo was there, with watery eyes, clenching his fists.

"Why not me? Why Yoonbin?" Haruto asked, voice shaky. "Because we're still 14!" Jeongwoo answered softly. "It doesn't make sense! Age doesn't matter!" Haruto said. And Jeongwoo just stood there. "Haruto, I love you okay? I fucking love you" Jeongwoo grabbed Haruto's cheeks.

Haruto gently pushed away Jeongwoo's hand. "If you love me, then why are you so needy?" Harutosaid with a blank expression and Jeongwoo just cried and ran towards the bedroom. "I guess I'll be sleeping on the couch." Haruto whispered to himself and started crying.

He felt hands wrap around him. "Let it all out." Mashiho whispered and Haruto cried it all out.

Mashiho entered their bedroom and saw Junkyu on the bed, shirtless and playing with his phone. Mashiho sighed and undressed himself.

He wrapped the lower part of his body with a towel and head to the bathroom. Junkyu saw Mashiho and quickly stood up. "Wait!! Let's go together!" Junkyu said.

Mashiho giggled "Okay fine, you really like showering together huh?" Mashiho smirked. He went inside and Junkyu followed, Mashiho turned on the warm shower.

He removed the towel from his waist and he was only in boxers now, he stepped in the shower, he felt the water run down his body, he rsn his fingers through his hair and closed his eyes as he let the warm water hit his face.

He then felt a hand wrap on his butt. He turned around and saw Junkyu looking at his ass, grabbing it and licking his lips. Mashiho tensed and he feel a tent forming in his boxers.

"Uh...J--J-Junkyu, w-what are y-y-you d-doing?" Mashiho asked. "I.. Um.. Nothing." Junkyu quickly withdrew his hands. "You call that nothing?, touching my ass is nothing?" Mashiho said and Junkyu laughed nervously.

"Um... You're just so beautiful...and perfect.. And so... Sexy, fuck" Junkyu said Hungrily. Mashiho felt his cheeks turning red. He quickly looked away. Junkyu then stepped inside and Jug Mashiho in the back and kissed his neck.

Mashiho let out a whimper and Junkyu just went crazy and started leaving purplish marks on Mashiho's neck. Mashiho moaned by his actions and then he tipped his head towards Junkyu, his head now resting on Junkyu's wide shoulders.

Mashiho kissed Junkyu and Junkyu kissed back. Mashiho turned around so that they were facing each other. Mashiho turned off the shower, not breaking the kiss. He jumped on Junkyu and catched him, they exited the bathroom and went into their bed

Junkyu gently throw Mashiho and then went to the door and locked it. "No one will barge in anymore." Junkyu said and Mashiho giggled. Mashiho stood up. "This is why I don't want to go to shower with you" Mashiho laughed. "We'll end up in a mess." He winked at Junkyu who was standing there with a confused look.

"Let's do this later." Mashiho said and then entered the bathroom. "What the fuck just happened?" Junkyu heard a voice coming from his back, he turned around and saw Yedam walking out of their closet.

Junkyu screamed. And covered himself with a blanket. "WHAT THE FUCK! YEDAM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE!"

___________________________

F-L-O-P Lol I'm sorry guys if you find some parts weird. I hope you like it.