004

Jennie shortly arrived at the school campus after leaving Y/N's dorm.

She saw her friends waiting for her, she made her way to them, "Ehem..." Lisa cleared her throat, while the other just stared at her, smirking.

"What?" Jennie asked, irritated.

"So who's the lucky guy?" Jisoo asked, emphasising the word 'lucky'.

"Tsk, don't even talk about it." Jennie said scoffing and brushing off the conversation.

"Wha-what?? Why?!" Lisa asked.

"Because nothing happened." Jennie said back. The Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo just looked at each other.

"Sooo.. you just slept at that stranger's house?" Rosé asked while tapping her feet in a rhythm.

"I did, and just left." Jennie replied. "Oh come on you have to tell us the storyyy~!" Lisa whined.

"Ugh, fine." Jennie rolled her eyes giving up while hearing a bunch of 'yess~!' from the other girls.

"I was so drunk last night and you guys decided to leave m-" Jennie said but was cut off by Lisa, "Oh yeah, by the way.. why were you so drunk last night.. anything wrong??" Lisa's words made Jennie remember that her beloved boyfriend cheated on her, her eyes was immediately filled with tears.

"U-unnie..?!?" Rosé shouted when she saw Jennie crying and immadiately ran to her, for comfort.

"Unnie.. gwaenchanha..?!" Rosé asked, panicking..

"I- I.. b-broke u-up with B-Bobby.." Jennie cried out. "WHAT?!?" The others shouted.

"Wae?! What did he do to you?!" Jisoo said gripping her fists.

"H-he.. u-unnie, he.. c-cheated on me.." Jennie sobbed, covering her face because of the over whelming tears.

"I knew that guy was an asshole after all.." Jisoo madly stated as she balled her fists.

"Jennie-unnie, stop crying over that guy.. you don't deserve him." Lisa said, caressing Jennie's back.

"U-unnie.. I tr-trusted h-him with all m-my heart-" Jennie was about to sob back but was cut off.

"U-uhm.." They all looked at where those words were coming from.

"H-hey.." Y/N was there.

"Hello..? Who the fuck are you..?" Lisa asked.

"Jesus Lisa, language!!" Rosé shouted to Lisa hearing a soft 'mianhae~'.

"Ah- I'm Y/N, nice to meet you!!" Y/N bowed.

Jennie saw Y/N, she smiled, and that immediately dropped when she saw Y/N was also looking at her, with her eyes filled with worry.

"W-what are y-you d-doing here p-pabo..?" Jennie asked shakingly.

"Uhh, why are you crying..?" Y/N asked, slowly approaching Jennie.

"None of your business!!" Jennie shouted to Y/N making everyone flinch.

"I-..I just came here to return your phone," Y/N once again approached Jennie, "you left it in my dorm.." Y/N handed Jennie her phone, extending her arm for her.

Y/N's heart softened at the sight of Jennie crying. Y/N had her handkerchief in her pocket, it was given by her grandma, so it's very important to her.