009

Y/N's POV

"..do you mind if I sleep with you tonight?"

What. Did I just hear that right? I looked at her again and she looked serious, she was also kind of pouting indicating that she really wants me to sleep beside her. Though still, she probably meant it in a more friendly type of way, dumb Y/N assuming things.

"A-ah.. sure." I said looking away, suddenly she got this huge giddy smile plastered on her face then she grabbed my hand, she tried to stand up but failed miserably, she almost bashed her head on one of the bar stools. Luckily, I caught her.. by her waist.

God fucking damn it why is this happening? Can the sexual tension stop already?? Though I looked calm and collected from the outside my thoughts are freaking out.

"Careful." I said as I placed her arm around my neck and held it ,tight and secure.

"T-thanks." She thanked me, I soon then walked her towards the passenger seat in the front and even opened it for her, then I got in as well and drove.

"So are we sleeping on yours or mine?" I asked maintaining my focus on the road.

"In yours, I might remember my piece of shit of an ex when I stay there." Jennie drunkly replied. It was pretty late already so there were almost no cars driving around on the city, it remained quiet for awhile, just the sound of the wind whirring outside as buildings, trees pass by our car windows. The sound of the car's engines as I drove on a pretty high speed.

Aside from that, I can feel her staring at me. Though, I calmly shrugged it off since I might just be imagining that.

"You're actually really gorgeous, you know?" Jennie blurted out of nowhere, I jolted because I didn't expect that she was actually staring at me. I felt my blood rise up to my face once again. I tried to get back at her, so I gulped and then replied, "Really? Did a really beautiful girl just called me 'gorgeous'?"

I looked over to see her smiling, thinking that I got her back she suddenly snapped back, "Honey, I am way more beautiful without these clothes on." Jennie said in a seductive tone, I looked over once again to see her smirking at me.

"Alright," I laughed and sighed, "I give up." Jennie laughed at me admitting defeat during our flirt game.

"I expected you're way better at me in flirting, turns out false." She jokingly said, I shot her a death glare.

"Tsk, I'm way better in bed, be quiet." I said in a joking manner, putting up my pointy finger at her and laughed. She didn't say anything, I thought I went too far. I didn't look over her though since I was focusing on the road, and parked my car next to the entrance of my house.

I fidgeted, "I'm sorry, t-that was way too far—"

"That was hot." I felt her hand suddenly caressing my hip. The butterflies in my stomach suddenly went wild, and so did my heart beat, it kept escalating up and down.

I held her hand that was caressing my hip, "Jennie, this is wrong." I held her hand and placed it back to her hip. I went out of the car and she followed.

I began unlocking my front door.

———————————
a bit of smut is coming your way, pass through if you're a bit young. thanks xoxo.
———————————

We finally entered my house, I locked the door. I started to take off my shoes and jacket.

"Y/N." I turned around. Jennie whispered, facing towards me. She just looked at me, saying nothing. I just glared at her with confusion, waiting for her to add on her sentence.