005

And it revealed..

"..Nayeon.." Y/N breathed out as she saw her ex walk through the door.

"Bab- I— Y-Y/N..?" Nayeon also stared back, unexpectedly their pretend wives seems to be their exs.

"Uh.." y/n looked back at Seulgi, "..are you sure she's my pretend wife..?"

Seulgi could only nod..

Silence filled the room.. it was suffocating them, "Well.. this is awkward." Seulgi chuckled.

"Damn right it is.." y/n just smiled, but deep inside she was threatening to stop her tears from falling.

Y/n loved Nayeon very much, and she did every possible way to separate Nayeon from her.

Nayeon cheated on y/n. It hurted her really bad, because she loved Nayeon with all her heart and Nayeon goes off cheating on her with Jeongyeon unexpectedly.

*flashback*

"Jagi.. do I look fine..?" Nayeon asked y/n.

"Yeah, you look more than beautiul." Y/n chuckled as she saw her girlfriend getting flustered at her comment.

"Where are you heading anyway jagi..?" Y/n asked as Nayeon continued to fix herself by the mirror.

"A- a.. Uhm.. a, family re-reunion.." Nayeon stuttered, lying to her girlfriend, when she's actually going on a date with Jeongyeon.

"Oh.. is that so? Well, okay say hi to eomma for me— oh! and later I'll be eating with some of my friends, maybe Jungkook and taehyung? I don't know, they said they'll keep me as a third wheel on their date, I thought I could bring you but oh well.." y/n grinned at Nayeon.

"Is that so..? Oh, bye baby I'm going now.." Nayeon approached y/n sitting on their bed as she kissed her girlfriend goodbye.

their last goodbye.

"Ok bye jagi~!!" Y/n waved cutely at Nayeon. "Byeee~!" Nayeon replied.

After Nayeon left y/n looked out on the window to see her girlfriend entering the car, but the weird thing is, a woman came out from the driver's seat and opened the door for Nayeon.. like how y/n does that for her.

She thought it was nothing, but that's what she thought.

Taehyung texted y/n to get ready because the couple would pick her up.

Y/n started dressing up and preparing herself, her parents are always worried for her always going out with guys, but y/n always have good connection with guys and she treats them like brothers for her.

Y/n heard the beep on her phone as she received a text message.

Taehyungie paboo~:
We're hereee~!! Come on down our third wheel!! Hehehe

Y/Nie paboo~:
I'm going oppa, just wait.

Y/n closed her phone and hurriedly went down the stairs.

"Aish y/n! Where are you going nowww?" Y/n's mom said as she saw y/n hurriedly going down the stairs.

"I'm going out with Jungkook and taehyung!!" Y/n replied while running out of the house.

"Guys?! Again? What if something bad happens to yo-" "Don't worry they're gayy!!" Y/n continued running and has completely ran out of the house.