008

Third Person's POV

"Fine, I'll be you pretend wife, Y/N."

Y/N felt excitement as soon as Jennie said those words to her, "Thank you! This would mean a lot to Seulgi." Y/N smiled to Jennie.

They started gathering their things up ready to go home, suddenly Jennie's phone dinged..

6 unopened messages from Bobby.
(A/N: its not kai because when i wrote this the jenkai scandal wasnt introduced to the public yet! sorry!)

Bobby:
☁️ Jennie, we should talk.
☁️ What I said that day, I regret ut plese talk to
      me.
☁️ I didnt mean to say those..
☁️ You knop how much I love you..
☁️ I know you're seeing this..
☁️ Meet me at the bar.. give me another chance..

Jennie didn't know what to do, yes she still loves Bobby and her heart got the best of her.

"Jennie..? Let's go??" Y/N tapped Jennie since she noticed how the girl was spacing out.

"Y/N take me to the bar, near the mall." Jennie suddenly blurred out with teary eyes, she didn't know why she still wanted to give Bobby a chance. Even though, she was hurt she wanted to hear his explanation.

Y/N stared at her knowing something is wrong, "Alright, get in the car."

Y/N drove to Jennie's destined location, she noticed how Jennie was quiet the whole time they were in the car, Y/N was curious what was wrong but she didn't bother asking since she won't be any help for the latter, since Y/N knows that she clearly means nothing to Jennie, they are barely even friends.

They arrived, but Jennie was still blanking out, "Jennie," Y/N called out which caused Jennie to budge, "We're here." Y/N added, Jennie nodded and got out of the car.

"Thank you for today, Y/N." Jennie said as she gave Y/N her infamous gummy smile.

Y/N's heart skipped a beat, "Y-yeah, sure let's do this again sometime.."

"Sure." Jennie smiled and then turned around to enter the bar.

Jennie's POV

I felt bad for leaving Y/N just like that, but nonetheless I entered the bar that Bobby sent me.

I looked for him and I saw him sitting on a counter with an alcoholic beverage beside him, he waved to me with a welcoming smile as soon as he saw me come towards his way. In return, I gave him a cold stare as I sat down to on a bar stool beside him.

Fuck, I whispered under my breath.

"What do you wanna drink?" He asked as he smiled to me like nothing happened between us.

"I am not gonna drink." I replied in a cold and harsh way, he just shrugged it off and chuckled.

"What? You're no fun, let's have a drink first—" Bobby said as he waved his hand so that the bartender would notice him.

"..explain." I cut him, he looked down. "Explain why you called me here to talk." I added.

"Fine," he took a sip on his drink, and placed it down causing the ice to bump towards the glass that holds his beverage creating a tinging sound, "I was scared, that we'll end up as nothing."