Six (this is too weird)

Lucy Pov

I pulled away from dean I looked confused but it felt good, "dean what was that for?" I asked, "I don't know my heart just told me to kiss you" he said, is he okay I thought to myself, "aww dean that's sweet" I said, "I wanna kiss you again" he said leaning in kissing me I kissed back dropping my towel.

Later

I walked changed into a top and jeans, "that was amazing" he said slapping my ass "this doesn't mean you can have sex with me like that again" I said looking at his ass "oh really, why not?" He asked, "cos I said so I have to go" I walked out with my gym bag and went to my room.

Dean Pov

I walked a few seconds after her, she so wants me I thought to myself walking away, I bumped into roman, "what's got you in a good mood?" he asked noticing I was smirking like a child in a candy store, "oh nothing" I said smiling, "dean you hardly smile at all so tell me" he said, "okay fine I slept with Lucy" I said, "what, but I thought you hated Lucy" he said, "yeah I do, i did I don't know anymore" I said looking down confused, "aw your in love" he said smiling tapping my shoulder and walking away.

Lucy Pov

I wanted to talk to someone and the only people I really know is seth roman or dean and I'm not gonna talk to the man I had sex with, so I decided to go talk to seth, I knocked on his door and he answered, I walked right in, "I did to talk to you" I said, "Luc isn't a good time" he said, looked at him confused, "babe you coming back to bed?" Eva came out half naked, "umm okay I'll talk to you another talk" I walking away and shutting the door behind me, okay that is too weird I thought to myself and walking across to my room and opening it.