Nine (leave)

Lucy Pov

I walked out to the gym I haven't talked to either seth or dean for about a week or maybe more, it's heard cos seth is like my brother and dean well I don't know what he is to me I walked into the gym and walked into the locker room to get changed, once I got changed I put my outdoor clothing in the locker and walked out to the gym bit I started to lift wights and about 10 mins into my workout in walked seth and dean joking around no doubt they were laughing at me I just looked away pretending I didn't see them, more time went by and I went to the bike next to the treadmill as I looked beside me I saw dean staring at me, I looked down and as I looked back up he was gone I finished the bike and thought a run would be good so I went to the treadmill and started to run slow dean walked up to me, "hey I was using that" he said mad, "I thought you were done" I said looking at me as I ran faster, "no I just went to the bathroom so if you may can I have it back" he said almost pushing me off , "well sorry but I'm using it now" I said smiling running faster, "get off" he yelled at me, I looked at him, "it's just a treadmill" I said shrugging, "no it's not the treadmill it's you" he shouted at me making it stop and grabbing me off the mill and pushing me aside like I was nothing, "just go leave your not wanted" he yelled, I teared up and ran to the locker room grabbing my things and going not bothing to change.

Dean Pov

I looked down I can't believe I said that I love her I'm just scared to show my true feelings for her, I sighed and looked around at the people staring and shaking their heads another people were whispering, "oh my god" one person said, "I know right I hope that lady is okay" another said, "what a dick" a third person said, I heard every word and I agree I am dick why did I do that why did I put my hands on her.

Vote!!!

Comment!!!

Read!!!

And follow!!!