Ten (long time no see)

Pov Lucy
I couldn't believe it he put his hands on me he's a monster I thought to myself while running, I heard a man shouting my name asking me to wait, I looked back and it was roman he looked so tired he must've of been running for at least 10 mins without me noticing he was behind me. "Are you okay?" Roman said running up to me catching his breath, "no" I said with tears in my eyes, he looked at me, "I'm so sorry for him doing that" Ramon said putting an arm around my shoulder, I just looked Away, "it's not your fault" I said I Walked away, "hey wait up" I heard him say behind me.
Roman Pov
I walked up behind her and we talked for hours well more like she sobbed for hours and I was the one who talked for hours. "Are you feeling better?" I asked her realising that was a stupid question, "roman The man I love just made me look like a fool infront of everyone so no I'm not feeling better" she said sounding so hurt and cold, "sorry I didn't mean to make you even more mad and upset" I said, "no I'm sorry you've been great I'm just heartbroken and I shouldn't be taken it out on you" she said looking down as if she felt bad.
Lucy Pov
"So I haven't seen you in a long time" I said quickly, "yeah long time no see" roman said smiling taping his Hanson my shoulder, I smiled at him, "so how's life treating you?" He asked, "not very good, my dad dead when I was a little kid and so did my mum oh and my step dad kidnapped my sister" I said looking down, we never rally talked about family that's why he had no clue, "oh whoa sorry" he said looking away probably thinking what a fucked up like she has.
Roman Pov
When I heard what she said I was shocked and I actually felt bad for her I had no idea she went through that seth said something about her having nightmares no wonder now, "oh whoa sorry" all I could said I didn't want to make her even more upset by adding something else onto it but I think I just did.

Comment
Vote
Follow