Chapter 3

A/N: OK just to clear up some stuff from last chapter, first, I wrote that chapter on my tablet and tried to update it on that, but it didn't work. So I went on my computer to publish it there and it worked, but it was saved differently!! I was pretty mad at myself for that. Anyway, Marcus is not Tomara's twin brother, he would be because they are both17 and have the same parents, but Marcus is adopted. O.O bombshell(: Thank you for reading and sorry for the mixup. Enjoy!!

~~~~~~This chapter is dedicated to TheBrokenOne15. Thank you for reading!!(: ~~~~~~~~~~

Maya's Pov-

The ceremony was short and sweet. The vows were emotional and some people cried. The they made it official with their kiss and then they were married.

After we left the church, we went to a little park not far from it to take wedding pictures.(A/N: TBH I have never really been in a wedding, so I am just guessing on a lot of this stuff)

Then, we went to the reception hall.

The reception hall was beautiful. It was an ivory colored building and sort of looked like a castle. Inside was a carpeted lobby to hang your coats and too get your place cards to find your table. As you walked into the main part of the building, it took your breath away. The tables had baby blue table cloths and the chairs had little blue ribbons tied to the backs of every chair. The center piece was a bowl with sand and sea shells in it and little frilly things around it.

Towards the back was the dance floor and the DJ station. The walls had sort of a draping thing going on with white cloths and they had light blue lights behind them, giving the room a soft blue hue. But what is a wedding without a big crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Everything was pulled off perfectly and you could definitely tell that her wedding was a beach themed wedding.

We danced for about 10 minutes before they started to serve the food. Since I was a bridesmaid, obviously I sat at the head table with the bride, groom, the groomsmen, and the rest of the bridesmaids.

For dinner there were there choices: a vegetarian option, a steak dinner and a chicken dinner. Tomara and I got the steak dinner and is was amazing. The steak practically melted in your mouth and it was perfectly seasoned. Tomara let out a little moan when she took her first bite. We both started laughing at her and we did that every time we took a bite until we were done.

After dinner we started to dance. Everyone was told to go to the dance floor by the bride and groom. The music was very lively and made you want to dance. For a while Tomara and I danced with each other to a lot of pop music. Then a tall, blond guy with dark blue eyes came up behind Tomara and tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and a grin the size of the planet came on her face.

"Josh!!" she yelled

The guy, Josh I guess went and gave her a hug and kissed her. Well, somebody is very friendly.

" I thought you couldn't come because you had to go to your cousins house for a family dinner or something. "

"Well, something were said, and other things were thrown, so I thought that I should probably leave. So I told my parents I was leaving and then I left," he said matter of fact.

I cleared my throat from behind Tomara, and she turned around and almost smacked herself in the face.

"Oh my goodness, well this is rude. Sorry, Maya, this is my boyfriend Josh. Josh this is Maya, my cousin."

"Hey," I said

"Hey."

"I'll let you two talk and dance," I said smiling. I waved to them as I left the dace floor to go sit at my seat at the head table.