29.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" jin exclaims once he catches the sight of jimin's bruised, bleeding face. "namjoon" jimin croaks, struggling to keep his balance.

his face was stained of tears, and his hands were shaking at an insane rate. "calm down.." jin takes the younger's hand in his, closing the door behind him as he stepped inside jimin's apartment. "what about namjoon? what'd he do?" "h-h-he came to my apartment a-and i t-think he was drunk, and he st.." jimin spoke through his loud sobs, stopping to take a breath, and continuing. "he started yelling at me and g-got mad.. s-so he started punching me" "well first of all, you need to go sit down before you pass out" jin tries to give a small chuckle, but this clearly wasn't the time for it, so he slips into a more serious state.

jin helps jimin to the couch, trying to process why namjoon even thought to touch jimin after the recent conversation they'd had before the break-up. jimin carefully sits himself down onto the couch, weakly lifting his head to look at jin, who just stood there. "i'm s-scared" he mumbles through his quivering lip. "it's okay, i'll take care of you" a smile tugs at the end of jin's lips, which helped to calm jimin down a bit. jin gave off a helpful, caring aura. he was always ready to forget about everything else, just to focus on helping a person out. he never stopped until he felt satisfied, and until he felt that he assisted them with some sort of help at least.

"my head hurts" jimin whines. jin takes that as a que to go to jimin's bedroom and grab the first pillow he could find. "hold on" he calls out to the younger, as he pulls one from off of jimin's bed. he walks back over to jimin, and lifts the boy's head with care, placing the pillow underneath it. "ah!" he cries out, from the booming pain that continuously acted throughout his head. jin removes his hand from beneath jimin's head, and goes to the washroom, grabbing an unused towel. he soaks it in cold water, going back over to jimin, and sitting down beside him. the elder gently pats the areas of blood along his face with the towel, jimin wincing from the contact of the cold fabric with his cuts. "sorry" jin apologizes, taking how much force he patted with into consideration.

"so, you said he was drunk?" "y-yeah, h-he was slurring his words a lot" jin raises an eyebrow at this information, ".. and what was he saying to you?" he asks, now curious. "he told me t-that i r-ruined your relationship with him, a-and that it's all my fault" jimin's voice cracked at a point, indicating that he was ready to cry again. he was just scared to ever see jin again, for his own sake. he really liked jin, and wanted to continue seeing him, but now he feared to do even that. never contacting jin again was the safer option for him at this point. "what the fuck?!" jin shouts in anger. "he said that to you??!!"

"y-yes" jimin looks at jin with sudden panic in his eyes, as he begins to shout. "what else did he say to you?" "he told me that you said i-i remind you of a l-lonely little, a-and that.." jimin begins to cry, "a-and that y-you're p-pretending to like m-me, a-and" jin's eyes widen in shock. he pulls jimin into a hug, making sure to hold him softly. "i never said any of it, i swear, jimin"

"now we're never gonna be able to hang out" he sniffs. "wait, what? why?" jin pulls himself away from the hug, confusedly. "b-because he'll hurt me. i'm too s-scared" "jimin... we're still gonna hang out" he gives a small smile, jimin looking at him with glossy puppy-dog eyes, still pouting.

"don't you worry, i'm gonna have a good talk with namjoon"