27.

jin runs out of the cabin and stumbles into the woods. what should i do? he asks himself. he didn't have time to think right now, though. he needed to run before they caught him again.

it'd been a month since he'd 'gone missing', and all he wanted - at the least - was to assure his family and friends that he was alive. they probably thought he was dead by now.

see, jin had made several attempts to run away so far, yet none of them ever succeeded because he never knew where he was going and that lead him to try and figure out which way to go - this wasted more time than he thought, because during this time of uncertainty, one of the few men always found him and dragged him back to the cabin.

and then they hurt him.

but now jin knew for sure that he absolutely could not get caught, because if so, the new rule established by the men was that they'd drug him, cut him, or even both.

jin couldn't help but feel stupid for befriending them. he knew how creepy they were, yet he let himself get close.

no, he felt beyond stupid.

jin started running. he needed to get as far away from this place as possible - even though he wasn't even sure of where 'this place' was. then he began running north. then he got further and further. when he got far enough that the cabin was slowly beginning to disappear from his vision, he heard someone shout,

"hey!! get the fuck back here!" one of the men screamed, already charging at him.

jin's heart stopped. "shit" he mumbles to himself, before starting to run as fast as he could.

i can't get caught, i can't get caught, i can't get caught, i can't get caught, i can't get caught, he whispered to himself as he ran.

jin ran until he couldn't breath anymore, and sighed in relief when the man seemed to give up going after him. soon, a small plaza came into sight. the tired boy darts toward it, finally getting out of the woods.

kim seokjin, you did it. you escaped that hellhole successfully.

you really fucking did it.

--

i'm really really really beyond sorry for the lack of updates. my mental health has really been awful lately and i'm going through a lot right now. i hope you understand.

i promise, i really am trying to write as often as i get the chance to, and trying to write whenever i get the motivation. i love you guys so much, please don't hate me:(

- S