Vision

He looked at me with lustful eyes.

I lay almost fully naked as I watched the man I'm about to sleep with slowly unbutton his cloak. Why are there so many damn buttons?!

I stared at him whilst he was looking at me seductively, and crawled onto the bed in front of me whilst taking his clothes off. He took off his shirt and discarded it to the floor still looking into my eyes with a sense of desperation for me. This is when I noticed something I never knew before.

I looked at his naked body in amazement, I never knew how surprisingly muscular he was. I stared at him in awe causing Severus to raise an eyebrow seductively at me, but my eyes traced to his forearm and I saw something there which I swore I never wanted to see ever again.

A dark mark.

He was one of them. A death eater.

This is when I woke up from my dream.

I woke up to be in the infirmary, and man my head is killing me!

The events of my dream started playing in my head, I was still a little out of it but could it really be true? Was Severus a death eater like my 'father'?

No, it couldn't be, it was just a dream, right?

My vision was really blurred and when I tried to look around I saw the silhouettes of two people at the doorway. They were talking to each other and when my vision cleared a bit I saw that it was Severus and Madam Pomfrey.

I groaned as I tried to move as I felt a shooting pain to my head. The two who were talking stopped and Madam Pomfrey came to my aid straight away. I looked to Severus who had a pained expression on his face whilst looking at me. I still didn't know what to think about my dream and whether or not it was true, since some dreams are just dreams and not visions. I simply forced a smile on my face to give him a bit of reassurance.

Madam Pomfrey walked over to me and smiled at me "oh, Emerald, you're awake!" She placed some fresh bedsheets down on the table beside me "if you're feeling up to it, you can leave whenever you please" She chirped while changing the sheets to the bed beside me. Deja Vu!

This has happened before. In my dream.

Snape walked over to me, and started to speak "A young Gryffindor added a dangerous amount of-" I chimed in "rose thorns into their potion, yeah I know" causing him to look at me strangely as to how I could know. "How could you possibly know that?" He asked whilst looking at me questioningly.

"Just a hunch" I answered with with a smirk on my face, causing both Severus and Madam Pomfrey to look at each other confused.

"I should probably head back to my dorm now, right?" I said as a statement more than a question. I was about to move when I remembered that my tights were ripped in the dream. "Oh yeah my tights are ripped to shreds" I said in a whisper causing Severus to ask "Did you just say something Miss Wood?" Which I quickly replied with "No!" And sprung up from the bed and headed for the door.

"Miss Wood, allow me to escort you to your dorm" I heard in a low grumble from behind me. I would've taken up on the offer since I know how it will end, but I desperately need answers. Now.

"I'm not going to my dorm, I'm going to see Professor Dumbledore" I answered whilst walking away.

I walked for a while before reaching Dumbledore's office, I whispered the password "lemon drops" which opened up the door letting me go up the staircase which lead to the man I wanted to see. I got to the door and was about to knock when the door sprung open - he always knows when someone is coming, kinda creepy but okay.