It Was His Fault

A bang beside Jimin's head brought him back to reality. He turned his head, still resting it on his locker, to let his eyes settle on the two teenagers beside him. He cringed. Kim Taehyung and some girl he recognised vaguely from his history class were sharing a heated, frankly disgusting, moment of public affection. A bitter taste arose in Jimin's mouth causing him to gag and turn the other way, this time his eyes landing on the Prince himself; Jeon Jungkook. This subtle movement alone was enough to tear Jungkook's attention from his phone and let it rest on Jimin. A wicked smirk grew on his face.
"Hey babe, want a quickie before you go home?"

Jimin scowled and pushed himself away from the lockers. He wanted to yell and scream that he wasn't a whore so that everyone in this damn school heard it. Jungkook knew that though. He made Taehyung 'prove himself' through simple peer pressure and he knew exactly how he had gone about it too. Jimin had really thought he wasn't easy but the sad reality is that a few pretty words got him to give himself up completely. If Jimin received a little backlash, so be it.

Jungkook stood up straight now, towering over Jimin. His face twisted into one of disgust.
"You've really let yourself go since."
"Taehyung said-"
"Taehyung literally has his tongue down someone's throat right behind you."
Jungkook's words were malicious and hurt Jimin as intended. Jimin's eyes burned with fresh tears that, when he blinked, ran freely down his cheeks.
"Holy shit, are you wearing make-up?"
It must have been running.
"I didn't even notice, what the fuck, you freak!"
Jungkook took a step back when he said that, he truly was mortified to be seen with Jimin.
"You're fucking asking for it!"

It was his fault.