Star Crossed

So it's been almost two months, sighhhhhh, I just had SERIOUS writers block. I still do, but not as much. So uhhhhh, give me prompts if you want more updates. Mkay bye
————————————
Jasmine and Anthony are with out a doubt star crossed lovers. They're so in love, everyone can tell. Everyone except their parents.
~~~~
"Dad, you're being unfair!" Jasmine was at her dads' trying to convince him that her boyfriend, Anthony, wasn't as bad as he thought.

"Jasmine, trust me. I know how those types of guys are; They'll say they love you, get you pregnant, then leave! I'm not letting you get hurt like that!" Her father argued.

"Dad! How many times do I have to tell you, he's not like that! He loves me and I know that for a fact!" Jasmine shot back.

"Do you have any proof?"

"Do you have proof?" Jasmine crossed her arms.

"Ugh, Jasmine. You're a smart girl, you're just being hard-headed." Ron said, still putting up a fight to Jasmines dismay.

"I'm not being hard-headed, you're just being difficult!" Jasmine fought back once more.

"Oh my God, Jasmine, what will it take for you to see I'm right?" Ron asked.

Jasmine looked up and made a humming sound, showing she was thinking.

"Come to dinner with me and Anthony's family tonight! It was originally just me, Anthony and his family, but since you always have to be "right", I'll invite you too!"

"And prove you wrong!" Jasmine bragged.

"Fine! And I'll break his little act!" Ron exclaimed proudly.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" Jasmine put a hand on her hip.

"I have my ways." Her father smirked.

"And you'll owe me when you find out I'm right~" Jasmine sang, putting on her coat.

"We'll see about that."
~~~~
"How'd the talk go with the pops?" Anthony asked, looking up from his phone.

"Well, we didn't get through to him...but I convinced him to come to dinner with me and your family!" Jasmine smiled, hanging her coat.

Anthony sighed, "Well, it's better than nothing."

"Yeah, but, let me give you some pro tips. First, maybe wear your denim blouse." Jasmine suggested.

"Aight. And it's not a blouse."
~~~~
"You ready, Jas?!" Anthony called from they're living room.

"Yeah! Just putting on my shoes!" Jasmine called back.

Jasmine was wore yellow a crop top-despite it being winter-, jeans, and a pair of Timberlands.

Jasmine walked out of their shared bedroom and into their living room. As soon as she got close enough, she inspected Anthony's outfit.

He wore a light grey North Face, jeans, and some Timbs.

"What happened to your shirt?" Jasmine asked, referencing their previous conversation about what he should wear.

"Couldn't find it." He shrugged with his hands in his pockets.

Jasmine sighed, "Well at least we're matching." She said, referring to how they were both wearing Timbs.