Star Crossed [Part 3]-END

So if this is trash, just know I only have a vague idea of what I want this to be sooooo...
ISA GAMBLE
Anyways, LEAVE REQUESTS
—————————————
Anther week had past since Anthony and Jasmine last spoke. And since then, every moment alone Jasmine got, she tried to contact Anthony.

But no luck.

But she still tried.
~~~~
Jasmine was currently at a lunch with her father, Ron.

"Jazzy, you've been off the entire time we've been here. What's wrong?" He asked.

She looked up at him, "What do you think?" She asked, poking at what was left of her lunch.

Ron sighed, "It's about that Andre boy, isn't it?" Ron pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Anthony."

"Anthony, Andre, same thing same difference." He waved his daughters comment off.

"You'll get over him. And find someone way better for you." He smiled.

"But he's the best for me..." Jasmine mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing! I need to go to the bathroom, excuse me." Jasmine got up and pushed her chair in.

Jasmine rushed into a bathroom stall and got out her phone and dialed Anthony's number.

When it went to voice mail, she quietly left a message.

"Hey Anthony, it's Jasmine. I just wanted to know how you're doing and if you'd like to met up some time. If so, call me back! Bye!" She hung up.

Jasmine sighed, sliding down the wall she was up against and squatted down, not wanting to sit on the ground.

She put her elbows on her knees and buried her face into her hands.

She just wanted to see Anthony again.
~~~~
"Hey Anthony, it's Jasmine. I just wanted to know how you're doing and if you'd like to met up some time. If so-"

Anthony stopped the voice mail, he couldn't listen anymore.

Of course he wanted to talk to Jasmine, but her dad would never allow it.

And he didn't want to be the reason Jasmine never speaks to her father again.

He sighed, he didn't know what to do.

He had his phone every time Jasmine called, but got too nervous to pick up.

Emotions are too complicated.
~~~~
Anthony couldn't just sit around his moms house and mop around all day, he was gonna do something about his current... situation.

If he couldn't get the balls to answer, or call Jasmine, he'd just go to his house.

Anthony put on his jacket, put his phone in his pocket and announced where he was going to his family.

"Bye guys! I'm going to Jasmines'!" Anthony yelled opening the door.

"¡Ve por tu chica Anthony!" Stephanie yelled.
~~~~
Jasmine was sitting on her couch, trying to find something watch on TV when she heard a knock on the door.

She opened it, and there he was,

The one and only Anthony Ramos.

"A-Anthony! Did you forget something else?" She asked in shock and awe.

"No, I came here to talk." Anthony said.

"Can you let me in?"

"Sure." Jasmine moved so Anthony could go inside.

They sat on the couch, and Anthony began to speak.

"Jasmine, look, I know that you love your dad, but you gotta speak up if you really want this to work. You..want this to work...don't you?" Anthony asked, looking deep into her eyes.

"Yes! Of course I do! But you know just as well as me how hard it can be to talk back to your parents." Jasmine said.

"Jasmine, imma be honest with you, after that dinner thing, my mom didn't want me to be with you. But once I told her just how much I really love you-which is a lot-and she told me to go get you back! Tho point is, he's your dad Jas, he cares about your happiness. You just gotta show him how happy you really are." Anthony said, grabbing her hands.

Jasmine looked at their hands and smiled.

He really did make her happy.
————————————
Woo! It's over, and just so you know, they did get back together. Ron...tolerates Anthony, but that's good enough.
Hope you enjoyed, remember SEND OR COMMENT REQUESTS AND/OR PROMPTS.
Okay, see you later, bye
694