Star Crossed [Part 2]

Yaaaaaaay, another part.
—————————
It had been a week since the whole restaurant situation, and Jasmine was standing in the middle of her dads living room trying to convince her dad to at least let go back to her and Anthony's apartment to get her stuff.

"Dad, please, can I just go get my stuff? Please?" Jasmine begged.

Ron pinched the bridge of his nose, "Fine but I'm coming with you, and I'm not letting you stay in there longer than an hour." He compromised.

Jasmine sighed, "Thanks."
~~~~
Anthony was sitting in Jasmine and his apartment, thinking back to last week.

He couldn't believe that the father of someone so, so, intelligent and loving, could be so closed minded.

Just then, he got a knock on the door.

He opened it, and to his surprise, it was Jasmine. But, to his dismay, her dad was right behind her.

"Jasmine! Mr. Jones." Anthony didn't put any effort into not glaring at Jasmines dad.

"Hey Ant-Anthony, I'm just here to get my stuff." She sheepishly smiled.

"What? Getting your stuff?" Anthony asked.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?"

"Well, it sounds like you're moving out. Jazzy, are you breaking up with me?" Anthony asked, his eyebrows sewing together.

"Wa-Well, I never-I never thought of that..." Jasmine trailed off.

Ron put a hand on Jasmines shoulder, "I think it's for the best if you cut ties." He said.

Jasmine pursed her lips, "Dad, can me and Anthony talk about this, alone?" Jasmine pleaded.

Ron looked at her, then sighed, "Fine, but like I said, an HOUR."

"Okay dad."

Once Ron left, Anthony looked at Jasmine helplessly.

"Jas, are you breaking up with me?" Anthony asked sadly.

"I-I"

"My dad, if you already couldn't tell, is very head strong. When he has his mind made, it's damn near impossible to change his mind." Jasmine said.

"So what are you saying?" Anthony asked.

Jasmine sighed.

"I'm saying, if my dad wants me to break up with you, then..."

"But Anthony you know how it is when it comes parents! You can't just, forget about them...y'know?"

Anthony let out a frustrated sigh.

"Yeah, I know. I'll be try to find somewhere to stay...you can keep this place." Anthony said getting up.

"Anthony, that's fine, I can stay at my dads-"

"Jas, it's fine. I'll be fine." Anthony said, shutting the door.

Jasmine sighed for what seemed like the hundredth time today.
~~~~
A little while after Jasmine told her dad Anthony and hers current status, he left.

Jasmine was watching TV when she heard a knock at the door.

Jasmine opened the door.

"Hello-Anthony?" Jasmine asked, surprised and hopeful.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Uh," Anthony looked past her inside.

"I just wanted to drop my key off." He said.

Jasmine nodded.

He said a silent "Excuse me" and put his keys on the counter top.

"See ya Jas." He waved.

"See ya."
——————————
Sorry😂 part 3's coming.
My mom is just pressing me to eat,
507