Painful Day

So, I thought I may as well ad a part. It bad I know😅. Just hang with me😂.
————————————
Jasmine and Anthony were sitting in their apartment board as all hell, trying to figure out what they could possibly do.

"Maybe we can see if any of our friends are free?" Anthony suggests.

"Nah, I checked and they're all busy?" Jasmine said, sounding very annoyed. And of course board.

Anthony groaned.

"What the hell are we gonna do?" Anthony groaned again.

"Wanna go see a movie?" Anthony asked.

"Uhh, let me check what they're playing..." Jasmine trailed off.

"Wanna watch that new movie with Taraji P. Henson?"

"Uh, who else is in it?" Anthony asked, sitting up. Seeing as he was laying on the ground.

"Uhh..Erykah Badu, Tracy Morgan, Shaq..."

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay, lets get ready." Jasmine said, pulling Anthony off the floor.
——>>><<<——
"Jasmine! You ready!?" Anthony called.

"Yeah!" She called back, finishing putting her hair up.

Jasmine ran into their living room slipping on her Chucks and tying them.

"You ready now?" Anthony asked.

"Shut up."

Anthony walked out the door and started walking down the stairs, Jasmine close behind.

Anthony was the was opening his Über app, when he herd a loud, echoing thump.

He whipped around and saw Jasmine on the floor on her back with her teeth clinched in pain and eyes shut tightly.

"Jasmine! You okay?" Anthony rushed over to her.

Jasmine held her side, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little winded." She said.

"Do you still want to go to the movies?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I'll be sitting the entire time anyway." Jasmine waved off.

"Okay."

And with that, they went to the movies.
——>>><<<——
Once they got there, as Jasmine got out the Über, her foot caught on something in the car, and she fell on the road.

"Oof!" She let out, smacking the ground.

"Jazzy! Are you okay!?" Anthony asked, rushing to her aging to help her up.

"Ugh..."

"I'm fine, just a little sore is all." Jasmine smiled, internally swearing.

Anthony put his arm around her waist and held her hand, helping her up.
——>>><<<——
Jasmine and Anthony walked up to the concession stand, getting their tickets.

"You want to get snacks?" Jasmine asked.

"Nah, I just wanna Coke." He said.

"Okay, I'll get drinks, you go get us seats." Jasmine directed.

"Okay." Anthony said walking off.

Jasmine got Anthony his Coke, and a Sprite for herself.

As she was walking to the theater-Anthony telling her witch one- she felt a sharp pain pierce through the right side of her pelvis.